Frosty

Old School Runescape Thread

Been playing since February when it released, good fun. Just logged off after accidentally clicking my Ectophial at Barrows instead of a prayer pot. -_-

Been playing since February when it released, good fun. Just logged off after accidentally clicking my Ectophial at Barrows instead of a prayer pot. -_-

Yeah I played it literally the minute it was released and stayed up for at least 36 hours grinding quest lol. I stopped playing because it got boring when all I did for 2 weeks was grind with a group of friends.

I logged on the other day and like no one on my F/L plays so we should play sometime! I'm not a very high level though  <_<

Got top 100 in hunter then played for another month after that, got sick of the grind and quit.

I haven't touched the game in awhile. I got through OS tutorial island and then lost interest like most of you. The grind is just too much, and honestly it makes me want to bot. RS3 is so stupid too lol

Anyone want to play sometime soon? we need to get a big group of people and play!

I'll make a Beyond clan chat :kappa:

I played a lot, mainly when I was sick and stayed home from school and had nothing to do.

I got 4 99's and around 30m.

That was in Rs2 though, I haven't tried Rs3 yet.

I played the old school servers for a little bit, but got bored really quickly somehow...

I might make a Beyond old school private server if anyone is down.

I'd join, probably play a bit,

I've been playing it on and off since release. I originally played until 05ish so some of the stuff (Like the God Wars Dungeon thing thats supposed to be coming) I dont really know about.

Yeah I played it literally the minute it was released and stayed up for at least 36 hours grinding quest lol. I stopped playing because it got boring when all I did for 2 weeks was grind with a group of friends.

I logged on the other day and like no one on my F/L plays so we should play sometime! I'm not a very high level though  <_<

Only just saw this message -_-

What's your name, I'll add you the next time I'm on. 

I've been considering rejoining for a little while, if only to grind while I watch anime off screen. Runescape used to be so fun 07 and before. Just not sure I want to relive the full grind alone.

i know this thread has been done for awhile...but iv'e found him. 

2StnGDw.jpg

And if anyone still plays feel free to add me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

2StnGDw.jpg

lmao

2StnGDw.jpg

God damn it lol. I'm not even sure why finding this thread and then seeing Boss Nasty in RS made me lose it. I need to go to bed. I have fun with OSRS from time to time. Makes me remember the grind for the phat set etc back in like 03 through 07 and then intermittently playing a few months at a time until now. Met so many cool people through this game and dumped so much of my childhood/teenage years into it.

I used to play this so much but now I just come on to stake and talk to friends, I'll link my stats in here and if anybody wants to add me my ign is JQMIE

voMgg5u.png