Sign in to follow this  
FEARDEATH24

Ricochet Multi-Team

I just saw the Halo Bulletin, and it said they will be adding Ricochet to the Multi-team playlist. If there is going to be 8 goals and standard Multi-Team settings, this is going to be one chaotic gametype!

Thoughts on how it might be set up? or thoughts in general?

I have no clue how they expect it to work honestly, that whole set up seems more like something you would see in Action Sack to be honest.

I just saw the Halo Bulletin, and it said they will be adding Ricochet to the Multi-team playlist. If there is going to be 8 goals and standard Multi-Team settings, this is going to be one chaotic gametype!

Thoughts on how it might be set up? or thoughts in general?

I'm guessing they're going to have 1 ball and 1 goal. Or maybe have 3 balls like it was in H3 multi team for Oddball, and then have 3 goals.

Either way, it's gonna be chaotic.

I'm guessing they're going to have 1 ball and 1 goal. Or maybe have 3 balls like it was in H3 multi team for Oddball, and then have 3 goals.

Either way, it's gonna be chaotic.

I was first thinking that there would be one goal per team (8 goals total) and just one ball  :blink: . Any team can score on which ever goal they want. But thinking about it now, I guess it will be neutral ball and neutral goal as you said. 

This is one gametype where 'Brace for Carnage' would mean exactly what it says.

Problem is, I can see this causing a issue with Multi-Team's population if its a failure, and I would rather they add Ricochet to another Playlist instead where it can actually be tested and utilized, a Playlist that is not Multi-Team.

If only Team Objective was still around, and the Playlist's were better organized..

Problem is, I can see this causing a issue with Multi-Team's population if its a failure, and I would rather they add Ricochet to another Playlist instead where it can actually be tested and utilized, a Playlist that is not Multi-Team.

If only Team Objective was still around, and the Playlist's were better organized..

Could work in BTB Objective.

Actually, Multi-Team Ricochet supports up to 4 teams. The 4 teams fight to score 1 ball into a Neutral Goal. After a score, the goal moves to another location.

Actually, Multi-Team Ricochet supports up to 4 teams. The 4 teams fight to score 1 ball into a Neutral Goal. After a score, the goal moves to another location.

If it is going to be like this, then Ricochet would work great.