Sign in to follow this  
Snipetality

Looking to edit a CoD Montage

TRAITOR! Just kidding man. Try it out and I can't wait to see what you create. Just use good music for the love of God!

You can have all of mine and i5np Garl3aG3's clips from mw3 if you want. I personally find mw3 a lot more enjoyable. Probably ten unbroken sniper quads, a 3 man collat, a handful of impressive no scopes and plenty of triples/broken feeds etc. I have a quad with just about every gun if you want some automatic clips, including a quad while i'm flashed with the scar (looks very cool).

Other shit i can think of:

couple javy quads, hijacked predator missile quad, cooked throwback spawn kill, some spawn sticks (not spawning and then killing some one, like h2 1v1 spawn sticks).

You can do whatever you want but we would have to agree collectively on the music, and we would prefer metal-core. I just want the clips to be finished into something, i have had some of them coming up on two years now.

TRAITOR! Just kidding man. Try it out and I can't wait to see what you create. Just use good music for the love of God!

This, please no more Evenesence!

• Upvote (+1) 1