Cook

Players in New England

I am from Chicopee MA and looking to play a lot.   age 24.   Real name Jeremy.. GT is Jeremiah004  hit me up

GT is Rumpojec, can't remember if I ever posted here. Add me for customs from Maine. I play competitively, but sadly, I don't think I'll ever have the time to join a team again.

Then again, there's always one-off tourneys. And PGL games. And stuff.

I'm back on the scene I live in Waltham MA and have a place we can LAN and also have a place that I can have tournaments run with enough interest. Message me if interested and add me for customs and MM.

Gt: Spellmannnnn

Whats up guys I'm from southern Maine. Lookin for people who live close by to play with and lookin for local tournys hopefully. Also a f/a for HCS tournys so if anyones good lookin for a team hit me up on xbox. GT- TPizzle8

whats up dudes, i am from framingham, ma been to tons of local lans and a couple mlgs hit me up to run customs 

Are there any gaming/Lan centers anywhere in the new england area? I really wanna try and find one that would do some sort of halo tourny, whether it be 4v4/2v2 or even ffa. Also anyone that plays from the area add me, I def wanna play with people from around here. GT - TPizzle8

Westford, ma. looking to run games for a team, and looking to go to some tourneys and lans. if your from around boston message me please
GT: tehmper

Weymouth/Quincy/Braintree Area of Massachusetts here.

GT = FrAnK DeeZ yo.

Looking for local tourneys, LAN centers, or people to play with. Would be down to rent space or set up our own tournament.

Bawston peeps?

I'm not from boston but I'm like an hour away from it in mass. I'm from the springfield area. I'm down to learn more about the cash ladders and more tourneys in general. we just got done playing the 4v4 yesterday. the team was split up from 3 different time zones and id like to squad with more people from the east coast. Feel free to add me GT- AIspartan07.

If anyones interested this is happening next Sunday in Natick MA at the New Game Underground. Been playing in tournies here since H2 days legit venue for sure. Its a H3 LAN and if enough people show we can run some sort of event (2v2, 4v4, FFA). PM me if you have any other questions.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1614267205493202/

hey man I'm from the springfield area. I'm down to compete in some tourneys. I didn't know there was a venue like that in mass. The only thing we have is a group of guys that started doing local lans and then grew big enough to start renting out banquet halls. Anyway I'm up for it, send me an invite sometime so we can play some h5. GT- AIspartan07

hey man I'm from the springfield area. I'm down to compete in some tourneys. I didn't know there was a venue like that in mass. The only thing we have is a group of guys that started doing local lans and then grew big enough to start renting out banquet halls. Anyway I'm up for it, send me an invite sometime so we can play some h5. GT- AIspartan07

Sounds good man. Add me on live Spellmannnnn. I think the next H5 LAN will be in June sometime