Cook

Players in New England

Yo, I'm here in Springfield, MA.

GT: Vexaerium

I'm gonna add you now. I have a friend out in western MA and I go to Umass we should play and try and find some local tourneys.

I'm gonna add you now. I have a friend out in western MA and I go to Umass we should play and try and find some local tourneys.

I also go to umass Amherst

Gt: wworkage

Always looking to play h3 mlg/team slayer or h4 doubles

• Upvote (+1) 1

I also go to umass Amherst

Gt: wworkage

Always looking to play h3 mlg/team slayer or h4 doubles

I legit just graduated but add me I play the same gametypes gotta get my set up up and going just moved home been busy

My gamertag is "james1ai409", and I obviously live in Massacusetts.

I'm pretty good at Halo 4, a little but worse in Reach, and a little bit more worse that that in H3. But Im still great, in general :) 

Friend me or send me a message if you wanna play, and I'll look forward to playing with you guys (I prefer Team Doubles, but anything else is awesome)

whats up guys! 

i'm justin aka NudeSpeedRacer and i'm looking to get some LAN action for H2 in CT! 

anyone local already doing this? if not any interest? 

whats up guys! 

i'm justin aka NudeSpeedRacer and i'm looking to get some LAN action for H2 in CT! 

is this still happening? 

GT: A Wild Jmacz, don't have Gold right now. Had to cancel it while I tried to get a car. Have it no so I should be able to afford XBL again in a few weeks. I'll probably play Halo 4, even if I don't like it that much. Halo 3 online is unplayable now to me. The connection in addition to all the cheaters just makes me not want to go in there at all.

Me and a friend used to hold lans all the time, I attended a few tournaments for Halo 3 and Reach but never did better than LR4.

Hey guys, Bigmon3yy. I live in Lunenburg, a a few towns over from Worcester. Get at me, usually playing H3 but sometimes get on H2 and H4

Damn... A Mass. Halo thread.... I'll be gaming Halo again quite a bit, go to school at Worcester State got a place off campus... originally from Western MA, Went to a couple events one during H3 and one during Reach. GT: Air Rios

I'm currently in Storrs up at UCONN. Live in Durham, though. I'd be down. 

Idk if this thread is even relevant towards today's date but for people to run LANS for MCC in the New England area or MCC customs "just incase xbl1 n MCC have connection problems" hit me up my GT: J2H Executioner

Hey Guys! Im in Boston, Ma... GT:AtG SteaDyMuRkZ add me ASAP! looking to fill this list xbone gave us lol