Cook

Players in New England

State. Rhode Island

Tag. SloPPY KiSS (feel free to add)

11508 kills / 6692 deaths = 1.72 KD (3828 assists)

Do not have a team, but would love to participate in a local LAN event.

Yes I am also looking for a team, but with solid players. MSG if there's a spot open!

Well we encourage atleast 8 players bring Hard Drives. All the regulars bring theirs so its not needed but if you want to save your game play, along with record stats and other things please feel free to bring anything you want! 

We are going to have two stations and streaming capabilities and would love for people to commentate!  

This will be our 4th Tournament and its a really great time everyone loves it and we really wanna see the community strive so it would be great if people took the time to come down. there will also be a main stage projector this tournament. So GET HERE! ( :

Also if you wanna just get the notifications join the group to see for local lans not just tournaments!

https://www.facebook.com/events/174742609356198/

Kasper you got dates? Based out of Carolina right now but have spent decent time in maine, boston and most recently rhode island (Bristol/Portsmouth Area) where i was living with some Roger williams broseidons. I have two weeks in july where i'm totally free and thinking about going to see some buds in RI/CT/MA/NH on a road trip i could definitely stop by and sesh.

Kasper you got dates? Based out of Carolina right now but have spent decent time in maine, boston and most recently rhode island (Bristol/Portsmouth Area) where i was living with some Roger williams broseidons. I have two weeks in july where i'm totally free and thinking about going to see some buds in RI/CT/MA/NH on a road trip i could definitely stop by and sesh.

If you give me the week you will be coming down I can try to accomadate everyone here if you guys let me know what dates sound about right I was thinking the week after knoxville assuming theres a NJ Halo the week before and a lot of players will be attending that so after I think will be the right date which is I think July 28th?

If you give me the week you will be coming down I can try to accomadate everyone here if you guys let me know what dates sound about right I was thinking the week after knoxville assuming theres a NJ Halo the week before and a lot of players will be attending that so after I think will be the right date which is I think July 28th?

I won't know exact dates until next week.

Alright Guys so the planning for the next local tournament In CT is starting I am in Chicago competiting at UMG so I cant give you guys too much solid info on the date but how does the week after Knoxville sound or 2 weeks after knoxville those seem like the two best dates.

Last tournament we had 6 teams and it was a great turnout with a 400 dollar prize pot for 4v4 Cant wait to hear what you guys wanna do hope everyone can make it were going to try to get 10 teams spread the word!

Alright Guys so the planning for the next local tournament In CT is starting I am in Chicago competiting at UMG so I cant give you guys too much solid info on the date but how does the week after Knoxville sound or 2 weeks after knoxville those seem like the two best dates.

Last tournament we had 6 teams and it was a great turnout with a 400 dollar prize pot for 4v4 Cant wait to hear what you guys wanna do hope everyone can make it were going to try to get 10 teams spread the word!

Legitimate possibility i can come to this. If Anyone has a decent computer i can bring my hauppauge and we can stream/capture.

Well were gonna use a HDPVR 2 we have all the equipment so you wouldnt have to bring anything unless you desire too.

Legitimate possibility i can come to this. If Anyone has a decent computer i can bring my hauppauge and we can stream/capture.

I thought i was the only playing in boston -__-

Most of us dipped after reach came out too be honest lol

Hello everyone, make sure to go follow Connecticut LANs on Twitter to keep up with all future CT Halo events. There is a new point system that has been implemented for anyone who competes and there are many prizes to be won! Show up to your first ever CTLANs event and receive 25 complementary points!

Here is a list of player that have competed in CT Halo tournaments:

(These players have all been rewarded 50 points for competing in events prior to the point system)

PLAYER / POINTS

Ø      LifeRuiner / 50

Ø      Sonic Gets Hype / 50

Ø      Evilifyd ASAP / 50

Ø      Neha / 50

Ø      Stillmatic / 50

Ø      Aptitude / 50

Ø      SupidKcirp / 50

Ø      Secktor / 50

Ø      Tofft / 50

Ø      Queen x3 / 50

Ø      Zebr0wski / 50

Ø      Sir Siege / 50

Ø      Kasper / 50

Ø      CT Mojo / 50

Ø      Shazam / 50

Ø      Anxietay / 50

Ø      Testdahfy / 50

Ø      Unknown / 50

Ø      Warpanda / 50

Ø      Too Weak / 50

Ø      John Blaze / 50

Ø      Naxsty / 50

Ø      The Arkcanine / 50

Ø      Best in the burbs / 50

Ø      Whoopsy / 50

I'm from MASS GT: Spellmannnnn. Got place we can LAN near Boston game underground in Framingham ran a few H4 tourneys at the beginning of the game but lost interest since then. I am related to the owner and can get a cheap LAN price if we can build enough local hype we could get some tourneys going or at least some good land. Pretty sure closest local tourneys right now are in ct bi weekly.