Cook

Players in New England

Where you guys at?! I never run into anyone North of NYC on when I'm tearing it up in Throwdown so I want you guys to show yourselves, (unless of course I am the only person who plays Halo in the Northeast which would I highly doubt.)

I'm about an hour to an hour and a half north of the border to Maine :D

Hey Guy this will be the area on the forum where we can find players who are going to events, players to lan with, and just find out about more tournaments in the area. Tell your friends about this thread and it will help a lot for CT gaming.

Add TuHaZeD......I heard this kid was the best assist player in the game...This kid has got talent, add him now!! 

DUDE I have an all maine team and we just dropped one and need another bro man i think my heart just exploded

YESSSSSSSSS all i could find was noobs, we have 3 solid players, kinda happy atm

GT: i T Wrex i

Exhale can you post your GT? gonna add you and arty for locals

ME

GT- BaControl

If you're from New England, and you're down to play and sometimes LAN, add me up!

Send message with f/r though

Hey Guys great job starting this thread! Btw I run Halo 4 tournaments in Connecticut and we average around 25 players! this next tournament we have about 7 4v4 teams already confirmed. There is a FFA, 2v2, and 4v4. This tournament will also be streamed. We are trying to turn this into the premier halo venue for new england. The event page is here and if you have any questions post on the Facebook page or msg Kaspers Choknem on XBL.

Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/174742609356198/?ref=ts&fref=ts

GT- BaControl

If you're from New England, and you're down to play and sometimes LAN, add me up!

Send message with f/r though

Will do. GT- Destroyaaa

Hey Guys great job starting this thread! Btw I run Halo 4 tournaments in Connecticut and we average around 25 players! this next tournament we have about 7 4v4 teams already confirmed. There is a FFA, 2v2, and 4v4. This tournament will also be streamed. We are trying to turn this into the premier halo venue for new england. The event page is here and if you have any questions post on the Facebook page or msg Kaspers Choknem on XBL.

My team will certainly try to attend one of these in the future dude, sounds like a freaking blast.

hey man question. Why would a player need to bring a hard drive?

hey man question. Why would a player need to bring a hard drive?

my guess is fully patched and updated with maps etc, plus you get to play your own profile

GT: Just Exhale

Never competed in Reach. Haven't competed in this game either. Would be nice to have a group of people to play with online at least. 

Well we encourage atleast 8 players bring Hard Drives. All the regulars bring theirs so its not needed but if you want to save your game play, along with record stats and other things please feel free to bring anything you want! 

We are going to have two stations and streaming capabilities and would love for people to commentate!  

This will be our 4th Tournament and its a really great time everyone loves it and we really wanna see the community strive so it would be great if people took the time to come down. there will also be a main stage projector this tournament. So GET HERE! ( :

Also if you wanna just get the notifications join the group to see for local lans not just tournaments!

https://www.facebook.com/events/174742609356198/

Well we encourage atleast 8 players bring Hard Drives. All the regulars bring theirs so its not needed but if you want to save your game play, along with record stats and other things please feel free to bring anything you want! 

We are going to have two stations and streaming capabilities and would love for people to commentate!  

This will be our 4th Tournament and its a really great time everyone loves it and we really wanna see the community strive so it would be great if people took the time to come down. there will also be a main stage projector this tournament. So GET HERE! ( :

Also if you wanna just get the notifications join the group to see for local lans not just tournaments!

Scuse me while i man crush on you hard <3

Cant make a June 15th tournament, but I can go in July and August. I joined that event and I will follow it. Neat stuff

Im from Mass

Theres a ton of people from our area that play.

I still play with a bunch of people I used to lan with back in H3. (never really played reach)