Sign in to follow this  
Harville2

Need League Play Teammates

Just switched back to COD from h4 on sunday. Went hard in pubs the first day and then hopped back on league. I got to silver by myself but at this point my teammates are noticeably worse.... and I cant carry as hard lol. I need some solid teammates who like to win but also have fun at the same time!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love to win and have fun in league play. I started playing COD a month ago from Halo4 I still play H4 though. I suck at COD but am getting better I am in bronze I would love if we could help each other. GT: KING JOSH ops. I do not know COD strategies yet though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good deal fellas, Ill add all of you (already had the philbs) and we can run games this weekend! Ran some games last night with a friend and we did pretty good but if we got a loyal 3rd and 4th we would have dominated

Gamertag: cR Y3wish

I'm Masters right now and will be happy to help. I won't be able to play today though, Sometime this weekend/next week maybe. Feel free to add me. :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just made the switch from h4. Stuck in bronze cause of idiot teammates. Anyone that wants to play or learn with me add my gt-I AM DESPISED

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gamertag: cR Y3wish

I'm Masters right now and will be happy to help. I won't be able to play today though, Sometime this weekend/next week maybe. Feel free to add me. :D

This guy grinds. Played you and Frost the other week in League. Unfortunate we had teammates without mics but yall were good for sure.

This guy grinds. Played you and Frost the other week in League. Unfortunate we had teammates without mics but yall were good for sure.

Thanks man :D I, myself made the switch back in March/April-ish and am glad the time I'm putting into the game is paying off.

I think I remember that game, I don't think I was doing so well either... So many games though. I believe I recognize your name. :P

Just made the switch from h4. Stuck in bronze cause of idiot teammates. Anyone that wants to play or learn with me add my gt-I AM DESPISED

Added you.

Derp double post.

I'm down to join up with you guys. I consider myself good but I can't base anything off previous league play experience, because I play with my brother and a bunch of local friends. Would K/D and Score Per Minute be good indicators or does that not really matter here?

Anyway my GT is: Teapot Yo and I pretty much only use the M8A1

I'm down to join up with you guys. I consider myself good but I can't base anything off previous league play experience, because I play with my brother and a bunch of local friends. Would K/D and Score Per Minute be good indicators or does that not really matter here?

It would be a good base to know how good you are, but actually seeing you play would be ideal. 

EDIT: I'm adding you

Ran some games with Takedown and Philbs the other day, was a lot of fun and actually started winning! Lol amazing what good teammates can do. Looking forward to playing more league with good teammates!

I got you teapot. Just send me a msg when you're online and I'm playing Cod

Ran some games with Takedown and Philbs the other day, was a lot of fun and actually started winning! Lol amazing what good teammates can do. Looking forward to playing more league with good teammates!

Yeah man had a good time. I'll be on more later this week. Parents have been in town.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I recently started playing cod more than halo now. Looking for good ppl to run League Play; I only play with one other person. I'm also in Masters right now. 

Add me: MF GerMz 

Any of you guys still active in League play?  Kind of stuck in upper gold since my good friends don't play that much anymore.  I know the game pretty well and can hold my own. 

GT SlayerSEclipse

Yeah sorry guys, I just had no drive to play COD at all recently. All I do is play FIFA 14 now. May hop on COD every now and then but my life is mostly consumed with work 

I'll try to add more people after this weekend.  Been practicing for a Smash Bros Melee tournament haha.  After that, I'll be on most nights.

Edit: In higher platinum now.  Still haven't played with anyone... :(