Sign in to follow this  
reiku78

Would pitfall extract work?

Pitfall extract  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we try it?

• yes
    • no

While at work I was running through pitfall in my mind (Yes I am a odd one Sorry...) I was thinking how would pitfall extract work? 3 plot, bottom OS hall LEAVE the drop down in sword room. Invis hall, I don't know what to put there yet. And the crazy and nuts long hall which means we have to move rockets to maybe bridge? And have one snipe bottom bridge. And maybe put OS somewhere... What is everyone else thoughts? And if you can think of a 4th plot add it in.

I'd rather 2-plot. With points at long hall, bottom sword bridge, each platform, and green box.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was just thinking of places and those 3 were my first thought. If anyone is good at forging and wants to give a attempt at doing it message me GT triple acezero. I am not the best forger but wouldn't mind attempting it.

I was just thinking of places and those 3 were my first thought. If anyone is good at forging and wants to give a attempt at doing it message me GT triple acezero. I am not the best forger but wouldn't mind attempting it.

Il prob be get one on my FS later

• Upvote (+1) 1

We should at least test it but I see extraction working better on Vertigo, I'm sure we could alter the map in some way(through closing off certain areas, blocking the emp's, and finding good extract placements; example: move the extraction from back cliff tower to the front of it to make it more difficult to convert.) 

I would hope that pitfall ricochet could be altered to a point where it performs great competitively. It would be nice to have vertigo extraction replace station 9, might play ts well to(could fill that construct void)

Vertego is to big for 4v4 its a mini btb map but I will give it a try.

agreed, but it doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to cut out certain areas of the map to make it smaller.

agreed, but it doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to cut out certain areas of the map to make it smaller.

Ya but I want to try pitfall to see how it works.

:ghost:  will probably read this thread.

Or you could put it in this thread, but yes, he probably will, probably already thought about it.

on the pit: A is on Mid bridge,  B and C are on the needles (not in the hall but beside the Brute).

I chose needles because those spots can be seen from over half the map, and also we wouldnt have to move any weapons :)

a little off topic but heres a quick idea on weapon times.

Snipe (S1): 2:30 min timer (to make the snipe a little less OP)

OS (under sword): 1:30

Rockets (Green): 3 min stat timer (12:00, 9:00, etc)

RG (Long): 1 min timer (does not drop initially)

on the pit: A is on Mid bridge,  B and C are on the needles (not in the hall but beside the Brute).

I chose needles because those spots can be seen from over half the map, and also we wouldnt have to move any weapons :)

a little off topic but heres a quick idea on weapon times.

Snipe (S1): 2:30 min timer (to make the snipe a little less OP)

OS (under sword): 1:30

Rockets (Green): 3 min stat timer (12:00, 9:00, etc)

RG (Long): 1 min timer (does not drop initially)

Jinxer you on xbox right now?

I'd rather 2-plot. With points at long hall, bottom sword bridge, each platform, and green box.

2 plot > 1 plot