Blue door:
pb1x.jpg

Rocket spawn:
srkb.jpg
Dropdown/Top catwalk:
14lw.jpg

Rockjump:
f93p.jpg

And that's it! This is probably going to be my final map and I'll be tweaking this one untill it plays as good as it can. After that I'll probably be playing customs and matchmaking as I'm getting tired of forge and don't have any ideas left for new maps.
It's been fun and this map is definitely the one that I'm most proud of. I hope you enjoy it!

-WaiHo.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Wow. It's not even the same map anymore. It looks better than the first version. I just hope it plays better.

Wow. It's not even the same map anymore. It looks better than the first version. I just hope it plays better.

Nope it's totally different haha. Took inspiration from Flux/Xyience to make this map. I actually got a slayer game on it earlier today and the overall reaction was that they liked it and they hated all my previous maps.. so yeah :p

Hope that you get some games on it or run around on it, if so then looking forward to your feedback. :)

180s snipe?

Is the size more for 2s or 4s?

Whoops typo, fixed it.

As for the size. It plays a pretty fast paced 4v4 slayer. Didn't get the chance to try out extraction. But I think it would play 2's pretty well aswell, would love to see some 2's extraction on it.

Definitely seems far more balanced than the original and I'd say at least 10x's sexier.  You've got a solid hold on aesthetics on this one sir.  Sad to see you taking a break, but I understand every now and then the creative juices don't flow too well.

Hope to see you back in the saddle soon.

Definitely seems far more balanced than the original and I'd say at least 10x's sexier.  You've got a solid hold on aesthetics on this one sir.  Sad to see you taking a break, but I understand every now and then the creative juices don't flow too well.

Hope to see you back in the saddle soon.

Thanks fro3, appreciate it! Yeah the break is definitely neccessary, all the ideas I had left for aesthetics and design were put into this one. I'll still be around though, so I won't be completely gone. :p

Love everything I see with this updated of Salem except the area that uses the Tin Cups as a fountain of sorts I assume. However it is not because of the glitch with the Tin Cup's though, I just feel there could be a cleaner design added instead to that area, and line of sight blocker.

I am always interested in checking out your newest projects and it seems this one has turned out really well for you throughout your work on it bud, good job. I hope you continue to Forge, sometimes ideas do take a long time to process and turn out for the better though, I know the feels when the creative process comes to a halt for a bit.

Isn't there a glitch with the Tin Cups? Wouldn't the map be affected by this?

The invisible barrier is only on the bottom side of the Tin Cups, I believe, so it shouldn't be a problem in this case.

I like the fact that the blocks you used are very quiet. I was surprised you used the whole budget. I love the architecture of the layout, especially little things like the curved bridging around the rock. The only issue I see is the size. With 4v4 players, dont you see spawning issues?

I like the fact that the blocks you used are very quiet. I was surprised you used the whole budget. I love the architecture of the layout, especially little things like the curved bridging around the rock. The only issue I see is the size. With 4v4 players, dont you see spawning issues?

Yeah I went all out on aesthetics that's why I maxed out the budget. I could easily remove loads of aesthetics to bring the budget gone to atleast a 1000-2000.

As for spawning issues. Thus far I've only been able to get one game on it and I saw some bad spawns and some save areas where people should that they never spawned. So I tweaked it a bit and hopefully the spawns are better now. If the map seems to be too small for 4v4 and cause bad spawns overall then I might add a little area behind the teleporter for more save spawns. That shouldnt be too hard to do.

But I'd like to see some more gameplay on it first, before making any big changes.

Hey, downloading it right now. I'll be sure to get a game in and some feedback just like last time :)

Oh Dayum! This map looks beautiful. I will be downloading it, but I don't think I'll be able to test it. But if get the chance, I'll be sure to leave my thoughts!

Unity download link added to the OP (HERE), it plays the Unity settings 2v2 slayer and 2v2 extraction. For 4v4 (no) sprint is recommended for slayer, extraction not so much.

I felt in 2v2 the outer cat walk side of the map was at a disadvantage. Especially, when a team is able to establish enough control to force spawns over there. Other than that I enjoyed my game on it.

Really liking the way that it looks, plenty of routes from any one place, good lines of sight from what I can tell. Want to run a game or two on it so I can let you know more on what I think. Nice job overall though.

Okay so.

... why is it on a 45 degree angle its literally killing me not knowing.

Okay so.

... why is it on a 45 degree angle its literally killing me not knowing.

Because of the water, only the white area around the islands give the fog effect. When I put my first piece down, I estimated that if I worked from there the whole map would fit in that area.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because of the water, only the white area around the islands give the fog effect. When I put my first piece down, I estimated that if I worked from there the whole map would fit in that area.

I thought you just wanted a challenge ...