Congrats on your map getting into the Team Doubles playlist.

Thanks a lot! Also got Mikwen to play my map today and from what I saw he definitely enjoyed it. :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome map Waiho! The geometry looks Hang 'Em High influenced, which is awesome.

WaiHo can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Xyience was a big influence. 

Regardless, I agree this is an awesome map.  I'm happy to see it get into matchmaking.

WaiHo can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Xyience was a big influence.

Regardless, I agree this is an awesome map. I'm happy to see it get into matchmaking.

You are correct, the biggest influence was Xyience. Although I can see some resemblence to hang em high as well.

And thanks guys! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Our first time playing your map, really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to playing it in the tournament on Saturday! 

(Game starts at 3:00)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Our first time playing your map, really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to playing it in the tournament on Saturday! 

(Game starts at 3:00)

Thanks for the vid! Was a great watch and glad to hear that you enjoyed the map! :D

Good luck in the tourney, hope that you will get far as the (only?) fellow Europeans in it! :p

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the vid! Was a great watch and glad to hear that you enjoyed the map! :D

Good luck in the tourney, hope that you will get far as the (only?) fellow Europeans in it! :P

We're not the only ones, I saw Respectful sign up and he's a lot better than I am at H4 so unless he gets bracket fucked they'll probably beat us.

Got to say i am pretty amazed at this map. Its simple and plays well.  

SaLoT Approved

• Upvote (+1) 3

Plays pretty well, but I am not sure I like it more than flux/xyience. I feel the back side of the teleporter exit area lacks a bit of depth and it can be difficult breaking set ups when you spawn in this area because of the limited options and the lack of counter position. For the most part it is one of the most solid 2v2 maps I have played in the worst halo game ever. 

You should experiment with removing and adjusting some of the connections. Add me if you need this explained.