joshchief117

Who can I game with?

I am relatively new to COD. Halo 4 is getting stale after nine months so I have been playing a lot of COD. I will continue to play both games though. I like league play and need people to play with. I am still learning about the game. I do not know about map movement, callouts, or anything like that yet. I am looking for nice people who do not have a huge ego. I am not really good at the game. I have put in alot of time playing in the last month. I use the MSMC and Dsr 50 combo, a skorpion load out, or an M8. I am looking for people to casually play league play but have the drive to win.

Feel free to add myself (GT = cR Y3wish) and one of my friends, Frosty (GT = Frosty Evades) and we'll game. I don't have much of an ego, but I'm decent at the game and would enjoy helping you out on your transition (I did the same back in March/April). Again, feel free to add me and inv me anytime I'm on. (The only time I won't be able to play with you is if my full team is on and we're playing together). Best of luck on your transition! :)

Can add me as well GT: xCruxisx I'm split between CoD and Halo so you'll see me on both games.

Feel free to add myself (GT = cR Y3wish) and one of my friends, Frosty (GT = Frosty Evades) and we'll game. I don't have much of an ego, but I'm decent at the game and would enjoy helping you out on your transition (I did the same back in March/April). Again, feel free to add me and inv me anytime I'm on. (The only time I won't be able to play with you is if my full team is on and we're playing together). Best of luck on your transition! :)

I sent you guys friend requests

xRCx Takedown

Add me. Ive played Blops 2 4 times as much as H4

accepted. send me an invite when i get on. :)