Some handy jumps i found on the new pit remake: ''pitfall''

These jumps can be done on both sides. The jump onto the platform can be done on every side of the platform.

Hope you enjoy :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please let me know if anyone has found a way to jump upon banana, because couldnt find a way...

Its abit of a slippery place to get to

• Upvote (+1) 4

Please let me know if anyone has found a way to jump upon banana, because couldnt find a way...

I don't think 343 fully grasp what a remake means. :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think 343 fully grasp what a remake means. :/

true. that always need to change somethings, i dont really like it most of the time

Does the jump from training to S2 require a spring jump? or can it be made simply with sprint?

simple with sprint.

The big cover walls on top of s2 dont need spring jump either, but without springjump it is kinda incosistant thats why i showed the springjump only.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried everything. The only possible way so far is to do an edge bounce or slide to a kneecap ramp upto banana. That's literally it. I see where you can do this but haven't landed it yet.

I remember when I use to have to toss 2 plasma nades at the turret on s2 in order to jump to it from training.

Also, no yellow ledge on training is a bummer.

It's possible to do a slide jump from the small ramps on green box to land on the L wall on training.

you can get on these walls with a regular jump. They are very inconsitant, spring jump is possibly the best/easiest way

we were thinking about doing a Pitfall and Vertigo jumps video :D

cool. I will definetly take a look at vertigo. Its quite a big map so finding jumps will be a long and difficult task i think. Good Luck sauceman

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksV4Kv2DS24

I'm working on a nice looking seamless bridge to banana work around, want it to look nice though.

looks quite nice, but i think ghost also made a version with complete walls instead of a little bar like you did. I dont know what i like more, the one you made is probably asteticly better!

I remember when I use to have to toss 2 plasma nades at the turret on s2 in order to jump to it from training.

Also, no yellow ledge on training is a bummer.

yep i know, ghost is working on a yellow ledge replacement i think

Traning to s2 is that easy?

Why is every step forward in this game followed by 2 jumps back..

sprint, just sprint...

oh almost forgot it.

''imagine?''

haha :D  I couldnt do that one u did by jump up box for the life of me I tried for like 30 minutes >.<

haha :D  I couldnt do that one u did by jump up box for the life of me I tried for like 30 minutes >.<

there is no way haha.

Uploading a second part right now, the first jump in part two is way more difficult i think.

here you go: