Bxrz

Pitfall

Im comparing it to other good 2s maps we already use.

It didn't really work well in halo 3.

I didn't play dubs in 3 so I wouldn't know. The only other good 2v2 maps are rail and skyline.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The only other good 2v2 maps are rail and skyline.

Nah. Skyline needs adjustments in its weapon layout to deemphasis top mid.

Titan, Scythe, Koffing, Rubble, Aegis, and modified versions of Adrift/Abandon/Landfall are all better. Rail is good though but would like to see a V2 of it.

Nah. Skyline needs adjustments in its weapon layout to deemphasis top mid.

Titan, Scythe, Koffing, Rubble, Aegis, and modified versions of Adrift/Abandon/Landfall are all better. Rail is good though but would like to see a V2 of it.

I was talking about the matchmaking playlist because I have no clue what Titan, Koffing, Rubble, and Aegis are. Scythe is alright I guess.

I was talking about the matchmaking playlist because I have no clue what Titan, Koffing, Rubble, and Aegis are. Scythe is alright I guess.

I think they forgot how to update that playlist. I tried getting in touch with Tashi after he shown initial interest but heard nothing since.

All the maps above have mostly went down well in tourney play.

So banana is just gone? Also I think it's a good thing you need to spring to the yellow wall.

Players can't even spring jump up to the banana. Not even from the ledge cover beside it. Only way up to it is by jetpack and that's probably not happening on the competitive version.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Players can't even spring jump up to the banana. Not even from the ledge cover beside it. Only way up to it is by jetpack and that's probably not happening on the competitive version.

I have tried it with spring jumps, thruster spring jumps and such. there is no way you could get there besides grenade jumps or jetpack.

Maybe ghost will put something to jump up on in the v5 settings.

I have tried it with spring jumps, thruster spring jumps and such. there is no way you could get there besides grenade jumps or jetpack.

Maybe ghost will put something to jump up on in the v5 settings.

I looked at his "v5 Pitfall TEST" that's in his fileshare(Gh057ayame) and he didn't add any jump ups to the banana. He did add a wall to the insides of each runway though. That way players can stand on that ledge beneath the sword ramp.

I looked at his "v5 Pitfall TEST" that's in his fileshare(Gh057ayame) and he didn't add any jump ups to the banana. He did add a wall to the insides of each runway though. That way players can stand on that ledge beneath the sword ramp.

Is that all he did to modify Pitfall? Are you sure there isn't anything else Ghost added?

snip*

Sprint - the mechanic that lets you jump from their training to their Snipe 2.  -_-

• Upvote (+1) 7

Omg hahahaha

It's honestly horrible to play on with Sprint. Can't wait to play v5 CTF Pit where the time limit is reached and the score will be 1-0.

I'll find a slide ramp to get to banana

would be cool. 

maybe you can play around with the sand laying around. there are some spots where you can sprint against the wall and get much more air thanks to a little sand bank

It's honestly horrible to play on with Sprint. Can't wait to play v5 CTF Pit where the time limit is reached and the score will be 1-0.

*shrugs* Halo 4.

Is that all he did to modify Pitfall? Are you sure there isn't anything else Ghost added?

He changed weapon placement(snipers s1, rockets green, scattershot top sword, light rifle at the end of each long hall, dmr at each top flag door, and battle rifles at the end of each runway).

He also deleted the jump ups from the pit area to the platforms since players can now use the sand to jump up to the platforms. He also centered the jump ups in each flag.

That's basically all I noticed that was different than the normal "pitfall." No special walls or anything, besides the ones in runway.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I didn't play dubs in 3 so I wouldn't know. The only other good 2v2 maps are rail and skyline.

I think you can look beyond the matchmaking playlist to find good maps.

Don't trust 343 to find the best maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

would be cool. 

maybe you can play around with the sand laying around. there are some spots where you can sprint against the wall and get much more air thanks to a little sand bank

I'm so upset there's no attic though. There used to be like 5 different ways of getting to attic without a grenade.

I'm so upset there's no attic though. There used to be like 5 different ways of getting to attic without a grenade.

Yep kinda dissapointed.

i was also dissapointed that you cannot make the jump from below sword to sword ramp if you now what i mean. Just missed by an inch if you spring jump.

i could only find these jumps so far

Yep kinda dissapointed.

i was also dissapointed that you cannot make the jump from below sword to sword ramp if you now what i mean. Just missed by an inch if you spring jump.

i could only find these jumps so far

I guess no more turret rubbling since you can just jump there  :(. I can play in like a few hours I just wanna get on the map already! Also I just thought of the sweetest jump but I wanna test it first. I also don't wanna give it away til I land it.

I guess no more turret rubbling since you can just jump there  :(. I can play in like a few hours I just wanna get on the map already! Also I just thought of the sweetest jump but I wanna test it first. I also don't wanna give it away til I land it.

ok :D

Let me know when you hit the jump, very excited now.

I walked around the map for about 30 mins just looking for jumps, could not find any more interesting jumps besides the one in the video. there are a couple jumps where you use the sand but in this map version they placed the boxes on the same place so not really worth it putting it in my video.

good luck on the jumps!

(i also wanted to look on vertigo but that map is way to big to just check alone)

ok :D

Let me know when you hit the jump, very excited now.

I walked around the map for about 30 mins just looking for jumps, could not find any more interesting jumps besides the one in the video. there are a couple jumps where you use the sand but in this map version they placed the boxes on the same place so not really worth it putting it in my video.

good luck on the jumps!

(i also wanted to look on vertigo but that map is way to big to just check alone)

Thanks. I completely agree I already know the pit and it's a nice and simple map so it's easier to find jumps. I don't even know where to look on vertigo at all. I'm literally just gonna go into custom games on the pit for hours.

question since I havn't been able to play today yet... what gametypes has Pitfall been put in to?? Slayer, Throwdown, new game type?