Davesterio

What degree are you guys going for?

Just a curious question,

I'm pursuing my dream to be a major music producer with an Audio Production degree if I can't hit it big with performing.

Hopefully I can stand out in the shitty job market :p

What about you guys?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not to sure. I want to open a LAN center in my town and host tournaments for AGL and locals. I guess it would be business.

Sounds like a real money maker¡

I already have a degree in applied biomathematics

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would also have a paint ball arena also. It's not for money. It's out of love for Halo.

How do you plan on raising these funds?

I have a Degree in Communication Design and Diploma in Multimedia. Currently studying Fitness/Nutrition on the side, but it's more of a hobby.

I already have a degree in applied biomathematics

That explains why you have zero idea how to interact with people. Literally every post you make is cringe worthy at best. Not to mention you also appear to be a pathological liar. Tell Xena I said hi, lmfao.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I would also have a paint ball arena also. It's not for money. It's out of love for Halo.

Yea your love for Halo will wreck your finances. You should check out the is gaming wasting your life thread and poast in there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That explains why you have zero idea how to interact with people. Literally every post you make is cringe worthy at best. Not to mention you also appear to be a pathological liar. Tell Xena I said hi, lmfao.

ETHERED

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually work hard for it.

This is a fail proof plan

All you need to do is get 500,000-1,000,000$. How much do you have saved up so far? How is your credit?

If you ever need help or have any other questions feel free to ask me, echo, or gporter we are all professionals in the business world and would love to help.

Cheers!

Graduated with a degree in Marketing in '11

Want to be my personal assistant/financial adviser/life coach/spiritual adviser?

her names Bonnie

This is what I do for a living http://ramas.com/software.htm

Yea your love for Halo will wreck your finances. You should check out the is gaming wasting your life thread and poast in there.

It's not about money.

That's poor people talk

his response was,

"You need cancer so this world can be a better place w/o you"

it got deleted

It's not about money.

Yea tell that to the bank who wants their money back when your LAN center goes under in 6 months.