Davesterio

What degree are you guys going for?

Associate in Applied Science (Accounting) that will probably be worth shit when I graduate.  Thinking about transferring to a 4 year in the Spring to get my Bachelors instead.

I'm so fucking pessimistic, it's not even funny.  

Former EA Anon, Suicidal pill popper, and lazy piece of shit checking in this thread.  

Honestly, I have no idea.

History has always been my favorite class, I don't know why, but it has been.

I was thinking of a History Major but that wouldn't be THAT great.

I'm in a AP Unite States History class right now, so I don't know...

Honestly, I have no idea.

History has always been my favorite class, I don't know why, but it has been.

I was thinking of a History Major but that wouldn't be THAT great.

I'm in a AP Unite States History class right now, so I don't know...

Don't do history cause history repeats itself...so its like doing the work for you.  lol

seriously, stay in the stem field.

Don't do history cause history repeats itself...so its like doing the work for you.  lol

seriously, stay in the stem field.

Sorry, but.... Stem??

• Downvote (-1) 1

Biochem then Pharmacology for grad school.

I only wish I were smart and dedicated enough for Applied Biomathematics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds like a real money maker¡

I already have a degree in applied biomathematics

well done bra, well fucking done.

still goin for my BS in sports management

• Downvote (-1) 1

I have a BA and BS.  Don't use either for what I do currently and make more money.  School isn't everything but it's good to have something to fall back on.

Computer Engineering, hopefully to work for a major video game company one day

Switch to Computer Science if you don't want to be working on hardware until after grad school.

Mathematics. I hate having money and love being in debt. 

Switch to Computer Science if you don't want to be working on hardware until after grad school.

Mathematics. I hate having money and love being in debt. 

I've already done a  6 month paid internship doing coding so I think I'm in good shape

I want a Masters in physics.  I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet though. I've always loved the study of energy and matter and how they interact with one another. I don't just want to be some physics teach though. I want to do something with it.

If that doesn't work I would love to computer engineering or something along the lines of that.

Oh, last but not least I would love to be in a Band and make money off of it but not getting my hopes up about that one.

I've been about 3 credits away from my marketing degree for the last year now. As of right now everything I've learned has been fairly useless and I've learned more working on personal projects, an internship and several contract gigs in the last two years. Screw college, I'm going to start a commune.

Great topic. 

I've been attending Full Sail University for 3 years now and on September 6th, 2013 I graduate with my BS in Game Design.

Great topic. 

I've been attending Full Sail University for 3 years now and on September 6th, 2013 I graduate with my BS in Game Design.

What kinds of classes do you take for that degree? I choose to major in Computer Engineering because I like the technical side of how things worked and if I got hired I could hopefully move through the ranks because of how much I have learned about what makes a successful game just by playing Halo for 10 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What kinds of classes do you take for that degree? I choose to major in Computer Engineering because I like the technical side of how things worked and if I got hired I could hopefully move through the ranks because of how much I have learned about what makes a successful game just by playing Halo for 10 years.

Well once I got past the basics it's all dedicated to the different areas of design. Being able to analyze and understand game mechanics, learning more of the science behind what makes every game different, learning about level design, learning a little bit about the basics of programming, learning how to properly prototype and the different phases of game development. And then we had several classes using the Unreal Engine and one class using Unity. So I know UDK pretty well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Management Information Systems (MIS) I have 1 more year left til I graduate, don't know if that's a good thing or not.

graduating with bachelors in psych in the spring, hopefully get accepted to med school so I can become a psychiatrist.  I'll be wearing people's skin in no time.

• Upvote (+1) 1