Sign in to follow this  
The Boss Haug

Tutorials/Tips

So I always want to make competitive maps, but I can't use forge to its max potential. I find myself making sides of the map uneven or not matching up properly. So please if anyone knows of some tutorials or tips for people wanting to make competitive maps post them here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me and junior have made an agreement to give live map reviews to help people get feedback in a constructive manner. Developing competitive maps is a long hard practice that most give up on. You got a map? just message Redempton1272 on XBL and ill take 5 mins to look at it with you and maybe teach you a thing or two.

Richard "Redemption" Bremner

Creator of Edifice

Creator of Imago

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I always want to make competitive maps, but I can't use forge to its max potential. I find myself making sides of the map uneven or not matching up properly. So please if anyone knows of some tutorials or tips for people wanting to make competitive maps post them here.

I would strongly suggest you looking at this vid from APK. :apk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lEdyUW_r0&feature=share&list=PLpUO_Oeeif21QxznXNDW-1htevkU5yBgF

He shows how to align map spacing "line by line". Really helps to remake maps this way.

~This message is :Beyond Ent Logo: approved ~ 

• Upvote (+1) 1