IamNemer

Champions Bundle, Who's Buyin'?

148 members have voted

1. 1. Answer The Question!

• Yes, all of it
    • No
    • Maybe in a week
    • Only the maps

I'm excited for it. Anything that breathes some fresh air into Halo 4 (be it the weekly updates or DLC) is always welcome.

I have one question though, why the hell would you put that fourth option in your poll? I understand the absurd amount of negativity this community has, but perpetuating it in every single thread that pops up is just annoying for the rest of us that don't see things the same way. 

It's not negativity. It's called being thorough. If they sell only the maps as an option than it should be an option to vote. Why are you so self- Righteous? A Third Eye Blind reference :)

OT: I don't think I'll ever leave Halo. Even if I'm only buying to play the campaign you can bet I'll still be at gamestop at midnight on release date standing in line like the most of you will be too.

On topic, I think the steam punk skins look awesome. And I'm excited to play Ricochet.

ill be buying it all since i have left over points that arent needed and i dont see why not really haha 

Top choice is most voted. 

That's funny. A lot of people say that we shouldn't buy the DLC that are counter to what Halo is about, to get a point across. 

But it seems the lot of you are going to buy it all, and not just the maps? That gives you the Resistor perk, and new loadout items. I thought 'real' Halo didn't have loadout items or perks. 

Practice what you preach, kids. 

I'll get it. Some of the skins look decent and I'm pretty interested in seeing Vertigo. Pitfall, I can take it or leave it, but it's part of the bundle so whatever.

again it just sounds like an excuse to me.

it may not be 100% accurate but its a damn good way to judge how the final product will be, in fact halo 4 ended up far better than I originally thought so it kind of tells you how bad halo 4 actually looked before it came out, I have a feeling you looked at what was said (which we know now was BS) instead of what was actually in front of you and so your perception was skewed in a more favorable direction than mine.

halo 4 was better than reach but thats not saying much, I think people really just wanted another halo 3 to be honest.

I looked at what was shown and what was said and made my judgement off that. A lot of people were in the same boat and felt disappointed after it came out. You're in the minority when you say it was better than your expectations. 

Also, Reach was better than H4 IMO. Population wise, UI wise, looks like a Halo game wise (kill feed, medals etc), descope, sprint toggle etc. I'd even take Reach maps over H4 maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I looked at what was shown and what was said and made my judgement off that. A lot of people were in the same boat and felt disappointed after it came out. You're in the minority when you say it was better than your expectations. 

Also, Reach was better than H4 IMO. Population wise, UI wise, looks like a Halo game wise (kill feed, medals etc), descope, sprint toggle etc. I'd even take Reach maps over H4 maps.

I really and I mean REALLY wanted halo 4 to be good so I guess I ended up buying it in the hopes that it would be what halo reach wasn't but it was just so underwhelming, I mean its hard for me to say that it was unexpected because you saw pretty much everything you needed to know before release.

competitive halo reach/4 is arguable but default reach was disgusting, imagine a more unbalanced/broken game with bloom added on top and thats reach in a nutshell, reach's strengths were its SP and forge and sadly they will forever be overlooked, its a shame really.

This will be the first Halo map pack I won't buy. It's a sad day.

"But the Pit is back!"

Oh, sweet. I can play horrible Halo on the pit. PASS

I really and I mean REALLY wanted halo 4 to be good so I guess I ended up buying it in the hopes that it would be what halo reach wasn't but it was just so underwhelming, I mean its hard for me to say that it was unexpected because you saw pretty much everything you needed to know before release.

competitive halo reach/4 is arguable but default reach was disgusting, imagine a more unbalanced/broken game with bloom added on top and thats reach in a nutshell, reach's strengths were its SP and forge and sadly they will forever be overlooked, its a shame really.

Yeah Reach with bloom was horrible, but no descope and flinch? Really? I never thought the Halo franchise would stoop that low but H4 proved me wrong.

Yeah Reach with bloom was horrible, but no descope and flinch? Really? I never thought the Halo franchise would stoop that low but H4 proved me wrong.

sprint and flinch are important but we need to stop pretending that it is the reason why halo 4 is so bad, halo 4 is bad by default which means without editing/modding the game is horrible, flinch/sprint add to the problem but its not like removing them would make halo 4 into halo CE or anything.

I would love to say that reach bloww halo 4 out of the water but thats simply not the case, the harsh reality is that halo 4 is what reach should've been.

sprint and flinch are important but we need to stop pretending that it is the reason why halo 4 is so bad, halo 4 is bad by default which means without editing/modding the game is horrible, flinch/sprint add to the problem but its not like removing them would make halo 4 into halo CE or anything.

I would love to say that reach bloww halo 4 out of the water but thats simply not the case, the harsh reality is that halo 4 is what reach should've been.

Mhm, well they're both horrible games, however I'd still rather play default Reach over default H4 IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reminder: You can buy Pitfall and Vertigo seperately for 480 Microsoft Points, if you don't want all the skins/armor.

Wait, so I can buy the skins/armor without buying the maps!!!!  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mhm, well they're both horrible games, however I'd still rather play default Reach over default H4 IMO.

I keep telling myself over and over again that if I just go back and play reach it'll get better but it never does, if you really prefer reach over 4 then have at it hauss but I can't even look at it anymore.

my+body+is+ready+_9adb967735d602ac31aebb

who the hells that guy?

Wait, so I can buy the skins/armor without buying the maps!!!!  :kappa:

if you think about it your really not getting much out of the maps anyway, your just getting more aesthetic variety.

I practically studied it and read every piece of info I could, I knew exactly what it was going to be like but I ended up buying it anyway so I guess I'm a sucker afterall :(  

See, the way bungie hyped reach, I never saw it coming even though I played the beta. At first the changes were welcomed and overlooked because it was new, but after a while it set in how annoying they were. I was a sucker for Bunige, haha.

Halo 4 was more or less and impulse buy without any research because I hadn't payed attention to Halo in a while, and a coworker was talking about how the BR was back and yadda,yadda. Thought it was a more traditional halo so I bought it. Still play it, but I honestly think that if I hadn't started following the competitive scene with 4 i'd be long gone. I still *somewhat* enjoy 4, I just don't like it anywhere close to as much as 2/3. This time around, i'll be watching and expecting the worse. I honestly do plan to vote with my wallet if they don't respond to community feedback. It's stupid that a game that is primarily a multiplayer experience and sold over 8m copies can barely hold 30k concurrent players only a year after release.