Sign in to follow this  
The Snazzer

So who has this pre-ordered?

I view him as a mitigator meaning although he doesn't do it himself he tells everyone over at 343i what is needed and they act upon it, so although he may not be working on halo 5 himself he affects the people that are so yes he is our lord and savior :)

Guys. He was an advisor. Like what hastr0 did for black ops 2.. Kind of like a guy who knows esports better then random dudes who develop games instead of really play them.. Get real he is NOT a developer.. Just a contracted advisor.. Google what hastr0 did with treyarch and you'll understand.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/08/14/mike-hastr0-rufail-working-with-treyarch-to-ensure-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-takes-esports-by-storm/

Guys. He was an advisor. Like what hastr0 did for black ops 2.. Kind of like a guy who knows esports better then random dudes who develop games instead of really play them.. Get real he is NOT a developer.. Just a contracted advisor.. Google what hastr0 did with treyarch and you'll understand.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/08/14/mike-hastr0-rufail-working-with-treyarch-to-ensure-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-takes-esports-by-storm/

thats what I was saying brah.

Not going to bother ordering it until I see some actual footage and see if Sprint is removed, and De-Scope is actually in the game.

I am hoping they will go with a Reboot Multiplayer into a more Arena style nature similar to Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and ditch anything related to Class-Based gameplay, that has completely ruined both my view of Spartan's and Halo Reach, Halo 4,. Also, the next Halo has to have a lot of Customization, for both Custom Games, Multiplayer, and Firefight, and Forge Mode's, there needs to be a actual Terrain, Color, Texture, Editor implemented into Forge for instance.