washedfrank

Girls || Social Dynamics || Style || Discussion

Nah I totally get the initial stuff and I agree. But I'm just sayin as stuff progresses does that opinion of texting change? And for the sake of conversation lets say as stuff progresses towards a relationship because we all know you don't need to text a girl you just wanna smash a bunch.

As things progress to a relationship, you spend more time with her in person and you guys grow together etc.

Texting is still a tool used for the when and where, with the very rare reference to a couple of inside jokes.

And naturally, as an attractive Man constantly keeping busy with a fun life, you should hardly ever text back immediately/relatively fast. Some may consider that forced and inorganic, but it's the truth. Texting back immediately while she takes her time makes you look silly.

As things progress to a relationship, you spend more time with her in person and you guys grow together etc.

Texting is still a tool used for the when and where, with the very rare reference to a couple of inside jokes.

And naturally, as an attractive Man constantly keeping busy with a fun life, you should hardly ever text back immediately/relatively fast. Some may consider that forced and inorganic, but it's the truth. Texting back immediately while she takes her time makes you look silly.

get a fucking career

I'm a cum mopper at BB and I've never seen you there. Quit your bullshitting faggot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just reading 6 pages of this stuff, maybe I'm just lucky but my only serious relationship turned into marriage, I feel for you guys though. I too, went through some of that BS ya'll mentioned in high school and my first semester in college.  My only input is this; you receive what you put into it. More of a symbolic meaning rather than physical one.  We both had the same ambitions and goals and both searching for a best friend, even after almost 6 years of being together and 2 of them being married, We grow stronger as individuals and a couple every day.  I guarantee all you guys out there, if you're searching for a serious relationship it takes a vast amount of time, patience and self control.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are the least qualified to give advice in here. You are what we all hate. Someone who found what they wanted early on and wed and bed that bitch.

You are the least qualified to give advice in here. You are what we all hate. Someone who found what they wanted early on and wed and bed that bitch.

I can relate to what you guys are talking about though, I too went through the same trials and tribulations of dealing with females. They are a pain. Could you imagine going through high school and not dating anyone and all your "friends/peers" making fun of you and gloating about all their experiences? It was rough. When I look back at it now, I had opportunities to be with multiple women throughout my teenage/young adult years, but most women around that age aren't looking for commitment. 

I can relate to what you guys are talking about though, I too went through the same trials and tribulations of dealing with females. They are a pain. Could you imagine going through high school and not dating anyone and all your "friends/peers" making fun of you and gloating about all their experiences? It was rough. When I look back at it now, I had opportunities to be with multiple women throughout my teenage/young adult years, but most women around that age aren't looking for commitment. 

No, you can't relate to what we talk about. You didn't go through the same trials and tribulations. You got lucky. Most first relationships don't last. Yours happened to. Or you settled for the first girl you scored. I'm happy for you and I'm glad you found a wifey, seriously though.

But don't even try to say you're qualified to give advice on girls, dating, and social dynamics. You don't know how to give advice on this topic because you only went through it once. And really you only went through half of it because your first actual relationship turned into marriage. Yeah maybe you didn't do shit right in HS but this goes waaaaay beyond when you're in school. All that dating and social stuff during those years is bs anyway.

Unless of course you're a relationship counselor or have heavily studied the topic.  In that case, disregard my response lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, you can't relate to what we talk about. You didn't go through the same trials and tribulations. You got lucky. Most first relationships don't last. Yours happened to. Or you settled for the first girl you scored. I'm happy for you and I'm glad you found a wifey, seriously though.

But don't even try to say you're qualified to give advice on girls, dating, and social dynamics. You don't know how to give advice on this topic because you only went through it once. And really you only went through half of it because your first actual relationship turned into marriage. Yeah maybe you didn't do shit right in HS but this goes waaaaay beyond when you're in school. All that dating and social stuff during those years is bs anyway.

Unless of course you're a relationship counselor or have heavily studied the topic.  In that case, disregard my response lol

I've read all 6 pages of the topic, I've seen serious relationships of my best friends and peers fall apart and sometimes I was in the middle of it just for support of both parties, just because I'm a good guy that looks out for people. I've read many articles about this discussion. I don't get involved much anymore, but in high school when I was with my friends a lot before I met my wife. I would get 3 way calls constantly between my friends and their significant others.

There's one thing I forgot to mentioned on my previous posts, if you guys every meet that right girl they will change you! Not like forcefully or anything more of a symbolic meaning. Before I met my wife, I had no motivation or self confidence in myself.  My first semester in college I barely had a 2.0 GPA and was struggling bad with depression and I often would drink alcohol on the weekends. I put a hole in my wall from all the built up anger of constant failure in my social life and women in general, but after I met her everything seemed to fall right in place. I had support, someone who believed in me and most importantly a best friend.  I do know what you guys are going through.

I've read all 6 pages of the topic, I've seen serious relationships of my best friends and peers fall apart and sometimes I was in the middle of it just for support of both parties, just because I'm a good guy that looks out for people. I've read many articles about this discussion. I don't get involved much anymore, but in high school when I was with my friends a lot before I met my wife. I would get 3 way calls constantly between my friends and their significant others.

There's one thing I forgot to mentioned on my previous posts, if you guys every meet that right girl they will change you! Not like forcefully or anything more of a symbolic meaning. Before I met my wife, I had no motivation or self confidence in myself.  My first semester in college I barely had a 2.0 GPA and was struggling bad with depression and I often would drink alcohol on the weekends. I put a hole in my wall from all the built up anger of constant failure in my social life and women in general, but after I met her everything seemed to fall right in place. I had support, someone who believed in me and most importantly a best friend.  I do know what you guys are going through.

Dude this topic spans WAAAAY before this website even existed. This thread is just a fragment of what this discussion used to be. Also stop bringing up high school stuff, that shit doesn't matter and that's not even how the real world works. 3 way calls? Really?

So you're saying you weren't happy with yourself and now your happiness depends on someone else. So instead of taking control of your life, applying discipline, and turning things around your relied on meeting a girl to turn things around? What would have happened if your relationship hadn't turned into marriage? Would you have returned to being that shitty individual? This is not what we preach in here. You don't need a girl to be happy, successful, confident, etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude this topic spans WAAAAY before this website even existed. This thread is just a fragment of what this discussion used to be. Also stop bringing up high school stuff, that shit doesn't matter and that's not even how the real world works. 3 way calls? Really?

So you're saying you weren't happy with yourself and now your happiness depends on someone else. So instead of taking control of your life, applying discipline, and turning things around your relied on meeting a girl to turn things around? What would have happened if your relationship hadn't turned into marriage? Would you have returned to being that shitty individual? This is not what we preach in here. You don't need a girl to be happy, successful, confident, etc. 

How do my experiences not matter? Regardless if they're in high school. I had the similar experiences in college also, of girls acting like complete idiots towards me.

No I wasn't happy before I met my wife. My self confidence and esteem were terrible. I didn't have any motivation to do anything and I didn't have long terms goals established.  My wife pushed me into the man I am today. She supported and motivated me through college and now I'm an IT Technician and I supported her through nursing school. Sure some people don't need others to help and support them, but I did.  If it wasn't for her, I would still be living at home and I would've dropped out of college, and probably got involved in bad habits.  You can be all big and bad saying you don't need a woman to be happy, successful, confident, etc, but why not be the guy in the serious relationship and still be happy, successful, confident. I used to have the same stubborn mentality as you did, but if you don't have someone, there's always going to be hole/void in your life. You guys say that my opinion and statements aren't valid here. I was single once too guys.

going to sign up at match.com on the 26th cause i hate being single and going without sex for long ass periods of time lmao

I think i'm a decent lookin dude, jacked, aesthetic.  

girl's are just fucking weird. 

What you said is what girls move away from, at least the good girls. 

One thing I've learned in life is that 1 good girl is worth 1000 hos

One thing I've learned in life is that 1 good girl is worth 1000 hos

You saying going years and years without sex until you find her is worth it?  :walshy:

You saying going years and years without sex until you find her is worth it?  :walshy:

Not necessarily. I wouldn't sign up on Match.com just for a one night stand. You can go to the club, or bar for that, or sign up at heycupid. 

How do my experiences not matter? Regardless if they're in high school. I had the similar experiences in college also, of girls acting like complete idiots towards me.

No I wasn't happy before I met my wife. My self confidence and esteem were terrible. I didn't have any motivation to do anything and I didn't have long terms goals established.  My wife pushed me into the man I am today. She supported and motivated me through college and now I'm an IT Technician and I supported her through nursing school. Sure some people don't need others to help and support them, but I did.  If it wasn't for her, I would still be living at home and I would've dropped out of college, and probably got involved in bad habits.  You can be all big and bad saying you don't need a woman to be happy, successful, confident, etc, but why not be the guy in the serious relationship and still be happy, successful, confident. I used to have the same stubborn mentality as you did, but if you don't have someone, there's always going to be hole/void in your life. You guys say that my opinion and statements aren't valid here. I was single once too guys.

High school, college, that's not real life. Just stop.

All big and bad saying you don't need a girl? Don't even try to come in here and tell people it's okay to rely on others for you happiness. That's ridiculous and a such a self-limiting belief. You don't need someone else to be happy. If you aren't happy with yourself, you need to look in the mirror, nut up, and fix it on your own before you even think about trying to find a significant other. There will always be a void in your life until you have a significant other? Again, such a terrible outlook on life. In no way did I say you can't be happy, successful, confident AND in a serious relationship. You just need to find all of that stuff in the first part of my sentence before the relationship and not rely on the relationship to give you that.

Like I've said, I'm happy for you, I'm glad it worked out. I'm glad you found someone who would love someone who couldn't even love themselves. But you're like 1 in a million, your rationale behind all this is a terrible one, I'm sorry.

Essentially you're embracing needy behavior and that's not a positive quality I try to tell others to emulate.

Welcome to GSDS and here is the OG thread you should read a few pages on. http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=53859619#post53859619

Thanks for this, I've been wanting to see some of the OG content.

• Upvote (+1) 1

High school, college, that's not real life. Just stop.

All big and bad saying you don't need a girl? Don't even try to come in here and tell people it's okay to rely on others for you happiness. That's ridiculous and a such a self-limiting belief. You don't need someone else to be happy. If you aren't happy with yourself, you need to look in the mirror, nut up, and fix it on your own before you even think about trying to find a significant other. There will always be a void in your life until you have a significant other? Again, such a terrible outlook on life. In no way did I say you can't be happy, successful, confident AND in a serious relationship. You just need to find all of that stuff in the first part of my sentence before the relationship and not rely on the relationship to give you that.

Like I've said, I'm happy for you, I'm glad it worked out. I'm glad you found someone who would love someone who couldn't even love themselves. But you're like 1 in a million, your rationale behind all this is a terrible one, I'm sorry.

Essentially you're embracing needy behavior and that's not a positive quality I try to tell others to emulate.

Thanks for this, I've been wanting to see some of the OG content.

How could you be happy with yourself when everyone around you especially the opposite sex treated you like shit and get friendzoned constantly. I lost count how many times I got stood up or women just playing stupid games with me. You're telling me, that wouldn't hurt anyone's self esteem or confidence if that stuff happened habitually especially being a young adult.  You have this tunnel vision mindset.  I've been on both ends of the spectrum.  Until you get into a serious relationship, you will never know what I'm talking about.  What exactly are trying to promote in here?  I'm trying to make sheep into a lions in this discussion.  Life to most younger adults and this current generation these days is parties, alcohol and getting laid. I'm trying to open up your minds here guys and think outside the box. I've tried your hard ass attitude it didn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How could you be happy with yourself when everyone around you especially the opposite sex treated you like shit and get friendzoned constantly. I lost count how many times I got stood up or women just playing stupid games with me. You're telling me, that wouldn't hurt anyone's self esteem or confidence if that stuff happened habitually especially being a young adult.  You have this tunnel vision mindset.  I've been on both ends of the spectrum.  Until you get into a serious relationship, you will never know what I'm talking about.  What exactly are trying to promote in here?  I'm trying to make sheep into a lions in this discussion.  Life to most younger adults and this current generation these days is parties, alcohol and getting laid. I'm trying to open up your minds here guys and think outside the box. I've tried your hard ass attitude it didn't work.

Woah woah again, you continue to misunderstand me. No where did I say that stuff doesn't hurt. Read this. Then maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to get at. People don't need an external locus of control. They need to have an inner one. Relying on a girl for your happiness and well being, that's external

I can’t stress this enough: women cannot and will not fill any holes in your life. You will, at best, numb yourself temporarily… and even then, the emptiness will still be there, waiting for you when the afterglow wears off. The holes in your life can only be fixed by sorting out your life. Get your life in order and you bring your locus of control back where it needs to be: within you.

This doesn't mean you need to be rich with an impressive loft apartment. You don’t need a dream job or hundreds of friends. Even if you’re not where you want to be yet, you should know, deep into the pit of your soul, that you’re on the way and it’s just a matter of time.

You need to be the source of your own validation, which will in turn, help provide you with that external validation as well.  You need to find the zen state where you don’t need the approval of others and the ease and confidence that comes from knowing what you’re worth and you’re worth a whole goddamn lot.

I got a CS degree and now I'm a pre-sales engineer/consultant at a big tech company. I still stay up to date on the video game industry and I'm big into music. Once I find time I want to get better at making beats/music on my computer. And of course I'm always trying to learn more about social dynamics, it still interests me. Also I still have this quote from you from back in the day:

"Take to heart what you are passionate about. Push yourself to accomplish more than you've ever tried before. Life is fragile and can turn downwards quickly, keep climbing up. Never stop. Enjoy the beauty. You're capable of great things. Move."

Heh, whoa that was a long time ago. Awesome job on doing CS because that is a HUGE market. You'll do very well for yourself. :) Our world seems to be "find a stable and sustaining job while you do what you love on the side." If you do that, maybe your side projects can become sustainable and you can quit the career thing if you want. I have a graphic design degree but I couldn't get a job and I don't find it very stimulating to do all the time. Science and engineering are more to my taste so I'll be in school another 4 years or so (which I absolutely love) to hopefully get a BS in Chem E and find my way into graphene/nanotube type stuff or maybe even pharmaceuticals if they ever get around to using things like mdma/dmt/psilocybin/etc to treat depression (among other things) on large scales. That would be fucking awesome, imo. On the side I'm doing a ton of writing and organizing of information, plus working on some beatboxing/mma/graphic design/halo/science stuff for youtube or whatever. It's a blast!!!

This girl is cheating on her boyfriend with me, but I am always confused whether or not I should pay when we go out. What are y'alls opinion? 

Also Im glad this thread is picking up again :D