washedfrank

Girls || Social Dynamics || Style || Discussion

going to sign up at match.com on the 26th cause i hate being single and going without sex for long ass periods of time lmao

I think i'm a decent lookin dude, jacked, aesthetic.  

girl's are just fucking weird. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I had a conversation with a chick the other day and she straight up told me she doesn't even understand women. 

They are completely random as fuck. There is no winning the game, only forever playing it hoping to be up in cards.

going to sign up at match.com on the 26th cause i hate being single and going without sex for long ass periods of time lmao

you're 5'5

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey what's goin on these days homie?

Graduated college in December, 6 months into a great job in a new city, consistently hitting the gym, steadily hanging out with this girl who's really cool....life's pretty good these days. Can't complain. What about you?

FYI, online dating is a giant game of wading through fat chicks, lame chicks, and bat-shit crazy chicks before you find one worth your time. And just because you're paying for the site doesn't mean the quality of women improves.

lol dont worry im not.

Jittery just get a tinder its free

I had it working the first time on bluestacks and restarted it.  Now it won't work, even with fake GPS.

fml lol

FYI, online dating is a giant game of wading through fat chicks, lame chicks, and bat-shit crazy chicks before you find one worth your time. And just because you're paying for the site doesn't mean the quality of women improves.

How is that any different from normal day to day? 

Besides the fact on your days off you can still be looking for tail while sitting butt ass naked on ur couch eating fruit loops.

online dating is pretty bad for those who don't like going out.  doesn't really give you any other choice on how to find women but that's what they all say 'well you gotta take risks'.

brb be 5'5, how am i gun go clubbin being that short? lmao no thanks jeff

I kid you not but about 2 or 3 months ago, an college college buddy of mine (he got me into halo in the 1st place lol)  and I went to a bar looking for a place to eat to watch a nba basketball playoff game.  It was mostly him that wanted to watch.  Anyway, we go to this chit bar near me and i kid you not, the women starts talking to my friend, who's 6'8 and has zits all over lol.  

it goes to show that height matters, it really does.  brb get dismissed without a chance.

Graduated college in December, 6 months into a great job in a new city, consistently hitting the gym, steadily hanging out with this girl who's really cool....life's pretty good these days. Can't complain. What about you?

Sweet breh what degree and job? Sounds like you're rockin' it hard. Do you have any further personal goals besides career/girlfriend/get shredded? Everyone has to have a pet project. :p I'm back in college and eyeballing chemical engineering. Gotta blast through a couple years at the local cc first. In the meantime I work on my own shit.

If you really do make an account there I will literally find you and end you with a bus driver uppercut

I had a conversation with a chick the other day and she straight up told me she doesn't even understand women. 

They are completely random as fuck. There is no winning the game, only forever playing it hoping to be up in cards.

women are the Halo 3 of the human race

but once you accept that and start to treat them like everything is a joke, life is great

you're 5'5

blocca blocca shots fired

online dating is pretty bad for those who don't like going out.  doesn't really give you any other choice on how to find women but that's what they all say 'well you gotta take risks'.

brb be 5'5, how am i gun go clubbin being that short? lmao no thanks jeff

I kid you not but about 2 or 3 months ago, an college college buddy of mine (he got me into halo in the 1st place lol)  and I went to a bar looking for a place to eat to watch a nba basketball playoff game.  It was mostly him that wanted to watch.  Anyway, we go to this chit bar near me and i kid you not, the women starts talking to my friend, who's 6'8 and has zits all over lol.  

it goes to show that height matters, it really does.  brb get dismissed without a chance.

cut that bullshit fam I'm 6'2 and i can still fail if i dont bring my a-game and i can still succeed if I do bring it, just like literally any guy

who the hell goes to clubs to actually meet women? NO quality girl is in a club bruh.

go to school, hit up concerts, shit bruh even charities, libraries, the bank, supermarket, yoga classes, etc

dude quality hoes are all over those places

get out your comfort zone and lets get this work

How is that any different from normal day to day? 

Besides the fact on your days off you can still be looking for tail while sitting butt ass naked on ur couch eating fruit loops.

Idk about you but day to day I don't approach fat chicks. Plus some online girls fake it where they actually don't look like their photos. IRL you can't do too much of that. I also feel like online dating attracts a lot of girls with insecurity, confidence issues, etc because it's an easy way to meet people compared to talking face to face (at least for the early to mid 20s in age). 

But once you meet them, yeah it's the same process as any girl getting method.

Sweet breh what degree and job? Sounds like you're rockin' it hard. Do you have any further personal goals besides career/girlfriend/get shredded? Everyone has to have a pet project. :P I'm back in college and eyeballing chemical engineering. Gotta blast through a couple years at the local cc first. In the meantime I work on my own shit.

I got a CS degree and now I'm a pre-sales engineer/consultant at a big tech company. I still stay up to date on the video game industry and I'm big into music. Once I find time I want to get better at making beats/music on my computer. And of course I'm always trying to learn more about social dynamics, it still interests me. Also I still have this quote from you from back in the day:

"Take to heart what you are passionate about. Push yourself to accomplish more than you've ever tried before. Life is fragile and can turn downwards quickly, keep climbing up. Never stop. Enjoy the beauty. You're capable of great things. Move."

• Upvote (+1) 1

My first 3some coming up next week.  Anyone have any tips and pointers

if he insists that "it's only gay if we make eye contact," hit him with a hadoken 

I wan to open a new discussion about texting. Good, bad? Text to build rapport, or should you text more once you actually have hung out a couple times, or not at all?

Texting rules are pretty simple.

Do you think Brad Pitt spends an unnecessary time trying to win bitches over texts? Do you think James Bond does?

Fuck nah

Keep it short. Let her text her ass of. Your only texts should contain very minimal displays of aloof comfort building/references to the night you met her/last time yall had an awesome time together, and of course logistics - a plan on setting up another bangfest with her.

You dont want to text a hottie whom you've never banged/had a chance to captivate & woo in person. It's a complete waste of time since you'll only become one of her beta orbiters (if she's remotely attractive, she's gonna have hundreds blowing her up). You're not gonna seduce her through texts, it's a ridiculous attempt. Do you wanna be ridiculed and be brought up as one of the thirsty fags who shower her with attention and validation when she speaks to her hot friends?

Fuck nah

Text as if every single one of your texts are being broadcasted in a giant jumbotron in front of the entire world.

Texting rules are pretty simple.

Do you think Brad Pitt spends an unnecessary time trying to win bitches over texts? Do you think James Bond does?

Fuck nah

Keep it short. Let her text her ass of. Your only texts should contain very minimal displays of aloof comfort building/references to the night you met her/last time yall had an awesome time together, and of course logistics - a plan on setting up another bangfest with her.

You dont want to text a hottie whom you've never banged/had a chance to captivate & woo in person. It's a complete waste of time since you'll only become one of her beta orbiters (if she's remotely attractive, she's gonna have hundreds blowing her up). You're not gonna seduce her through texts, it's a ridiculous attempt. Do you wanna be ridiculed and be brought up as one of the thirsty fags who shower her with attention and validation when she speaks to her hot friends?

Fuck nah

Text as if every single one of your texts are being broadcasted in a giant jumbotron in front of the entire world.

I agree with all your points. But I'm also curious about how texting plays out once you've hung out with the girl multiple times. Aka after you've been on several dates, do you still keep texting to a minimum (aka using it just for logistical purposes)? 

I agree with all your points. But I'm also curious about how texting plays out once you've hung out with the girl multiple times. Aka after you've been on several dates, do you still keep texting to a minimum (aka using it just for logistical purposes)? 

i'd say it depends on what your goals are. if you're just trying to smash then keep texting to a minimum, if you're trying for relationship then it's whatever i guess.

i'd say it depends on what your goals are. if you're just trying to smash then keep texting to a minimum, if you're trying for relationship then it's whatever i guess.

After you've smashed her, all texting is kept to 99.9% logistics. The when and where. 

Keep the goods for face-to-face interaction.

What everyone else says.

I've seen it happen too many times especially at the beginning where guys would text girls a lot, and suddenly when you want to hang out with them in person, they are busy. But they are always there to text. Its as though you become text pals instead of pen pals