FrankTheShow

Girls || Social Dynamics || Style || Discussion

I have a question:  Let's say you meet a girl, get her number, blah blah blah, then you hit her up on say a Monday and ask her to ice cream or whatever fun on Saturday and she says "I'd love to! But I need to check my schedule, I'll let you know".  Do you...

A. Wait for her to hit you up and if she doesn't move on

or

B. Hit her up on say Thurs or say something like "We still on for Saturday?" or "I'll be by your place on Saturday at 2 so we can get ice cream" or something along those lines.

I never really know how to handle that "I'll let you know" situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it's Thursday or Friday and you haven't heard back then no harm in trying the first part of B. The second one you listed (from option B ) is kind of pushy if she hasn't said anything.

I'm just not going to hit her up.  In this particular situation it's not worth my time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anyone have any experience with long distance relationships? What are your thoughts on them?

Anyone have any experience with long distance relationships? What are your thoughts on them?

Both have to understand the situation and be able to handle it. If there is any doubt or problems its hard. Defiantly doable but difficult. A lot depends on how long you have been with her before this long distance relationship starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nottttttt worthhhhh itttttt. Then again I was younger so I couldn't tell you for your situation now how it'd be, but personally for me it wasn't the best.

She better be a pretty special girl because you are seriously tying yourself down while you live in a new area

To be clear, this is not about me. One of my friends is dating a girl that's about a 2-3 hour drive away. Im not sure if I'm ok with it or not. Just wanting your input. Thanks :)

What's the name of these shoes? I dig.

Onitsuka is the brand name, they have 100's of different models/styles. The White ones above is one of the two models from KillBill that Kiddo wore just in a different color way.

Heres the Link to their site that has all their product: http://www.onitsukatiger.com/en-us#!collection

My personal favorite is the MEXICO 66® VULC SU

44269.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

My girl is driving me up a wall.

Just trying to keep my head down and choose my battles wisely.

Sounds like being in a relationship at times yeah.