FrankTheShow

Girls || Social Dynamics || Style || Discussion

Hence the saying "Look good, feel good" I couldn't agree more. Once you're truly happy how you present yourself and being comfortable with your physical appearance, the rest falls into place.

side note, just copped there, couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5300202100_2_3_1.jpg?timestamp=137940445

Hence the saying "Look good, feel good" I couldn't agree more. Once you're truly happy how you present yourself and being comfortable with your physical appearance, the rest falls into place.

side note, just copped there, couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5300202100_2_3_1.jpg?timestamp=137940445

is it a dress shoe or a boot? lol I like 

yeah...I dont do either haha. I really hate going to the gym, I just prefer going outside for a run etc.

dyel

<3

and to XFactor he wanted me to just make a profile to just make a point that girls are interested in me, as a confidence booster.  I am extremely lacking in that field.

In that case, I suggest against doing online dating.  Exercise in some form to get in shape and find clothes you like and that will help your confidence.  Worry about liking yourself before you worry about getting girls to like you

• Upvote (+1) 1

is it a dress shoe or a boot? lol I like 

Dress-boot I guess. 

haven't worked in a while cause of exams so when i finally could pick up a shift my manager tells me I'm not allowed to because I don't deserve it and I need to work support before I can serve or work bar again. meanwhile... when he's short staffed I'm "the best bartender and he needs me" ugh

bdwqp5.jpg what could be my last shift at my current job. Going in looking good so if I quit I'm quitting in style and letting them know what they're losing. Aka most professional employee
  • Upvote (+1) 2

You mirin?

See title. 

Browsing through this forum, see old thread, get excited, open and see your post is -10, wtf?

I miss this thread.

Browsing through this forum, see old thread, get excited, open and see your post is -10, wtf?

I miss this thread.

It was right after the whole THC thing.

Shame it isnt more active, there are always a lot of great points brought in this thread.

It was right after the whole THC thing.

Shame it isnt more active, there are always a lot of great points brought in this thread.

I couldn't get into THC personally; what happened exactly?

I do remember the forum getting shut down at one point due to what I remember was bad post by bad members.

Ugh all of my friends trying to convince me to do online dating....I really am afraid of that stuff.

Get on POF, even if you don't meet any girls at least you can talk to a few. Obvs its not the same as in person but it can still get you into the swing of things.

Ugh all of my friends trying to convince me to do online dating....I really am afraid of that stuff.

How old are you and your friends? Just wondering at what age people start doing online dating

I couldn't get into THC personally; what happened exactly?

I do remember the forum getting shut down at one point due to what I remember was bad post by bad members.

Honestly, you don't want to know this discussion. Just don't worry about it, and don't bring it up. Your best option.

Get on POF, even if you don't meet any girls at least you can talk to a few. Obvs its not the same as in person but it can still get you into the swing of things.

Take a look thx bro

How old are you and your friends? Just wondering at what age people start doing online dating

I am 20, my friends that are telling me are 24-25.

They don't necessarily want me to meet girls and go out with them. They just think if I sign up and see that girls will take an interest in me and message me etc. that it would bring up my horrible self-esteem and confidence that in the end of the day is killing me. Since I worry all the time, and overthink at every situation. I know I need to relax, I just cant.

POF and Okcupid seem to be the popular, free online dating sites for young people like yourself Voodooman

I too miss this thread.  We used to have great discussions years ago. Can't believe so much time has passed

• Upvote (+1) 1

honestly, my reasoning for not doing that, is that I go to university in the middle of nowhere, small school. So I really don't think I will find anyone online there. And then when im back in Toronto, kinda sucks that im only there for couple months, so in reality just dont think its good choice.

And really, I have just found myself so busy schedule wise, I really don't think about it unless someone else brings it up

honestly, my reasoning for not doing that, is that I go to university in the middle of nowhere, small school. So I really don't think I will find anyone online there. And then when im back in Toronto, kinda sucks that im only there for couple months, so in reality just dont think its good choice.

And really, I have just found myself so busy schedule wise, I really don't think about it unless someone else brings it up

Just use Tinder lol

Don't. Every single decent/hot girl on the internet ''looking for someone'' is doing it for the attention and validation only. You will never get an attractive girl to meet you in person, 1. because there are hundreds of dudes like you hitting her so she's riding that high and 2. she gets laid often in real life by quality dudes, so no point in risking on online dating.

My girl is driving me up a wall.

Just trying to keep my head down and choose my battles wisely.

F*ck is this sh*t. Be a fkn Man. Either start being the dominant one in the relationship (that doesn't mean be a bully, femtards) or chop your sh*t off bro. You gotta set the frame and do shit on your terms.

Anyone have any experience with long distance relationships? What are your thoughts on them?

This is a wonderful way to get cheated on while you sit at home and whack off.

Don't. Every single decent/hot girl on the internet ''looking for someone'' is doing it for the attention and validation only. You will never get an attractive girl to meet you in person, 1. because there are hundreds of dudes like you hitting her so she's riding that high and 2. she gets laid often in real life by quality dudes, so no point in risking on online dating.

I disagree with you there. But the quality of women at our young age you will find online is probably not what you're looking for. Most girls online are not happy with their body image (aka "unattractive"), and the attractive ones have other "issues", whether that be lack of confidence or no drive/ambition in life, etc. They lack the qualities you probably want to find in a partner.  There's always a diamond in the rough, but few and far between

I disagree with you there. But the quality of women at our young age you will find online is probably not what you're looking for. Most girls online are not happy with their body image (aka "unattractive"), and the attractive ones have other "issues", whether that be lack of confidence or no drive/ambition in life, etc. They lack the qualities you probably want to find in a partner.  There's always a diamond in the rough, but few and far between

...like I said. You will not meet up with a quality girl off the internet.

The only ones really trying to date online are the ones you just described. Girls who are ultimately irrelevant to beast ass motherf*ckers like us who want quality poon

Im back and still black, how's everyone been! It's been a solid 6 months+ since I have spoken to any of y'all. Where is everyone seeking refuge or did they all just give up on GSDS?