FrankTheShow

Girls || Social Dynamics || Style || Discussion

^ Nice mentality, just finding one is the hard part....

My mentality: Too busy, not even thinking about it (except now obv), don't really have time for girls. Havn't met any new ones in few months now, geez. In other words, im keeping busy to avoid thinking of the cold streak

My girl is driving me up a wall.

Just trying to keep my head down and choose my battles wisely.

Try to always end up the battle in a Draw, Winning or Losing them will make it worse.

GL.

saw a girl at the gym yesterday

got on the treadmill next to her and made sure i ran at least 2mph faster than her

i think she likes me

• Upvote (+1) 5

Doesn't sound healthy

Sounds like being in a relationship at times yeah.

Try to always end up the battle in a Draw, Winning or Losing them will make it worse.

GL.

I agree with all this.

5 years ago, I would've been like "Fuck you, I'm out!" But now I'm just trying to... be more understanding of shit.

The fuck buddy thing would just be easier, I think.

It was during that whole THC split, so people just were on him for every post he made.

Man, I have had no luck at all this my 3rd year in uni. Ive actually had better luck my last 2 years, nothing at all has been good for me so far this year.

It was during that whole THC split, so people just were on him for every post he made.

Man, I have had no luck at all this my 3rd year in uni. Ive actually had better luck my last 2 years, nothing at all has been good for me so far this year.

Uni gets stale after a while. College is HIGHLY overrated other than 1st and 2nd year were all you do is go out and act a fool.

Uni gets stale after a while. College is HIGHLY overrated other than 1st and 2nd year were all you do is go out and act a fool.

Yeah man where Im at right now. Just seems like there is nothing at all, and I kind of missed that opportunity in first year (stuck in a wheelchair/crutches), and 2nd year..(no game? haha)

I should probably take notes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3595141379&feature=iv&src_vid=TyjR61dA4Qs&v=YWS0X36oIp0

Yeah man where Im at right now. Just seems like there is nothing at all, and I kind of missed that opportunity in first year (stuck in a wheelchair/crutches), and 2nd year..(no game? haha)

I should probably take notes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3595141379&feature=iv&src_vid=TyjR61dA4Qs&v=YWS0X36oIp0

damn thats pretty good. I have no game so alcohol and dumb sloots are the way to go. 

damn thats pretty good. I have no game so alcohol and dumb sloots are the way to go. 

Yeah SturatEdge entire YT is videos like that, its hilarious...

Man I choose not to deal with that, honestly becomes more drama than its worth.

Just out of curiosity why is frank/OP getting negged so badly lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malikmbaye/9729203420/

Love that style. really into the hawaiin floral shit even though winter is around the corner 

those are hella dope.  i like the floral jean cuffs. 

i think for me.... im more into street wear, but it all depends where im going

i have a lot of blackscale, rocksmith, wutang brand limited, profound co, 10 deep etc.

ive been looking at kithnyc mercer pants aka jogger pants but the 135$ price tag might not be so worth it.  and for the record roshe runs are extremely comfortable.

but if i want to dress more 'dressy' i like h&m and polo ... but not that frat popped collar look

Yeah SturatEdge entire YT is videos like that, its hilarious...

Man I choose not to deal with that, honestly becomes more drama than its worth.

very true. Id rather meet a girl at the gym working towards her fitness than a sloot at the bar/club. Personally now I would NEVER EVER date a girl again if I knew she was a huge partier. its kind of a huge turn off for me.

very true. Id rather meet a girl at the gym working towards her fitness than a sloot at the bar/club. Personally now I would NEVER EVER date a girl again if I knew she was a huge partier. its kind of a huge turn off for me.

Good man, I like the way you think man, you heading in a good direction.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ugh all of my friends trying to convince me to do online dating....I really am afraid of that stuff.

Ugh all of my friends trying to convince me to do online dating....I really am afraid of that stuff.

i don't do online dating but i would think it'd provide pretty good experience as far as actually going on dates and getting really comfortable with that kind of situation

Eh if you take it with a grain of salt and don't take it too seriously, it could be another way to meet more females.  It's all a numbers game.  But don't let it take the place of approaching girls and meeting them in other ways.

hello everyone

<3

and to XFactor he wanted me to just make a profile to just make a point that girls are interested in me, as a confidence booster.  I am extremely lacking in that field.

<3

and to XFactor he wanted me to just make a profile to just make a point that girls are interested in me, as a confidence booster.  I am extremely lacking in that field.

Just get an instagram and post shirtless selfies to get a confidence boost brah. bishes gonna mire ya feel?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just get an instagram and post shirtless selfies to get a confidence boost brah. bishes gonna mire ya feel?

Haha Im not in the best shape, went through a lot of surgeries to my knee, so im slowly getting back into shape, but just isn't me you know? Does that make any sense?

Haha Im not in the best shape, went through a lot of surgeries to my knee, so im slowly getting back into shape, but just isn't me you know? Does that make any sense?

I know i was kidding. Seriously though bro if you need a confidence boost the best thing to do is 1. hit the gym 2. dress well 

• Upvote (+1) 3

yeah...I dont do either haha. I really hate going to the gym, I just prefer going outside for a run etc.