Sign in to follow this  
A Tyme

Teresa and Tom Keown medical fund

Somebody  started a fundraiser for my parents.If would be greatly appreciated if you would read and share this on any form of social media.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/q7x2/teresa-and-tom-keown-medial-fund?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_share_stream.share&utm_campaign=BA_FBshare&og_action=hug&t=3&fb_ref=1273407

Both Tom and Teresa has been in the hospitial several times and has no insurance to cover the bills. Tom has lots of blood clots in both lungs. Lots of big blood clots in pulmonary arteries on both sides. Worried that they will go to heart or lungs or brain. Strain on heart. Ekg today showed right side of heart is very enlarged. Not pumping or moving . the doctors has stated he will never get to work again to support his family. Teresa his wife also has been in and out of the hospitial several times.She has  MELANOMA CANCER it escaped from the original location and got in her lymph nodes. and has been doing Chemotherapy treatments trying to cure her cancer

They are falling behind in bills since they can not work So, as much as I hate to admit it, yes, monetary help would be greatly appreciated. Times are tight for everyone right now. Please, please, please, do not donate if you, yourself are struggling with bills. We all have families to feed and take care

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure why someone negged you. Kinda peeved they did that actually... I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt at least.

Best of luck to you and your parents. I am unemployed and my parents are going bankrupt. Although I wish I had money to give, I don't. I'll post this on Twitter if that's any consolation. Stay strong friend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure why someone negged you. Kinda peeved they did that actually... I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt at least.

Best of luck to you and your parents. I am unemployed and my parents are going bankrupt. Although I wish I had money to give, I don't. I'll post this on Twitter if that's any consolation. Stay strong friend.

Its Scalzo, he is a low life. Now back on topic, I send my condolences out to you and your family I have no money so I can't do much  :(

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

My reputation precedes me

but in all honesty this seemed like a scam. A paragraph and one link? At the very least OP could have tried harder

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Its Scalzo, he is a low life. Now back on topic, I send my condolences out to you and your family I have no money so I can't do much  :(

You shouldn't judge those who you do not know.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone even know the OP? or know his parents?

how is this not a scam? He gave us no proof, provided no specifies to his parents case. I could do what he did in 10 minutes

btw Hunter how much money did you donate? NVM just read that you were poor, pretty convenient to be broke when people ask you for money. Why don't you sell your computer and  stop paying for the internet?

You could donate that money to the OP! problem solved you no longer have any excuses, now go and take action!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same could be said to both parties.

Like I said, little proof, one paragraph, one picture. hardly enough to get me or anyone to donate money.

doesn't seem legit and until OP can provide more details I will continue to think that it is a scam.

its nothing personal, just trying to look out for the people on Teambeyond.net

btw Hunter how much money did you donate? NVM just read that you were poor, pretty convenient to be broke when people ask you for money. Why don't you sell your computer and  stop paying for the internet?

You could donate that money to the OP! problem solved you no longer have any excuses, now go and take action!

No need to be rude man. If you don't feel like it's a legitimate fundraiser, report it. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING NOW!

IF OP CANT RESPOND TO A SIMPLE ALLEGATION THAN CLEARLY ITS A SCAM!

BTW I AM CANADIAN SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RUDE, ITS JUST MOST LIKELY YOUR WEAK AMERICAN SENSABILITIES

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING NOW!

IF OP CANT RESPOND TO A SIMPLE ALLEGATION THAN CLEARLY ITS A SCAM!

BTW I AM CANADIAN SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RUDE, ITS JUST MOST LIKELY YOUR WEAK AMERICAN SENSABILITIES

Just saying dude, just because you believe it's a scam doesn't mean you're entitled to insult the cause before you know the truth. There is a way to respectfully ask for specifics and proof.

Just saying dude, just because you believe it's a scam doesn't mean you're entitled to insult the cause before you know the truth.

Yes I agree, for the record I never insulted OP or his family members

and I am just saying, just because you believe its not a scam doesn't mean that you're entitled to support the scam before you know the truth. 

Just saying dude, just because you believe it's a scam doesn't mean you're entitled to insult the cause before you know the truth. There is a way to respectfully ask for specifics and proof.

He insulted no one.

and people can still see OP's post and decide for themselves as to donate or not

Scalzo is right. In its current state, this post looks like nothing more than a scam.