deathwishcow

Halo 5 - Original Recipe poll

Halo 5 - returning to the original recipe  

109 members have voted

1. 1. If Halo 5 returned to the original Halo formula, would you play it again?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. I first lost interest in Halo primarily during:

• Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 4
  3. 3. Only answer if Halo is currently not your primary FPS

• Halo 5 would become my primary FPS
    • I'd play it, but mainly stick with what I play now
    • Not applicable

The optomistic side of me says, that Halo 5 will be good, and a more classic formulae, I think the signs point to it, 343 has been trying to give us a more classic Halo game with the updates to Halo 4, within their ability, with the exception of Sprint. If we won't get a "back to basics" with Halo 5, I'll eat my shoes and shit on my xbox.

I think halo 5 will be good, or at least far better than reach/4, however its very unlikely it will be classic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think halo 5 will be good, or at least far better than reach/4, however its very unlikely it will be classic.

Maybe we'll have Halo 2 gameplay by Halo 7: Attack of The Eggheads Part II :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe we'll have Halo 2 gameplay by Halo 7: Attack of The Eggheads Part II :kappa:

If that bitch makes a return in Halo 5, this is so me.

thought_you__d_be_taller_meme_by_dustini

• Upvote (+1) 2

If that bitch makes a return in Halo 5, this is so me.

Why do I have a sneaking suspicision that she will eventually be the main protaganist of the Halo FPS'?

Why do I have a sneaking suspicision that she will eventually be the main protaganist of the Halo FPS'?

still far better than the current protaganist, plus way hotter.

It will suck.  Even if they fix what is wrong with HR/H4 they will find some new way to screw it up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The day I see Sarah Palmer on the front of a Halo game instead of Master Chief is the day I throw my Xbox off a 50 storey building. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The day I see Sarah Palmer on the front of a Halo game instead of Master Chief is the day I throw my Xbox off a 50 storey building. 

halo-spartan-assault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does count, becuase it got WAY better. ZBNS was a game changer. nothing in halo 4 has been a game changer, 4sk is not a game changer as big as no sprint+no bloom combined.

In that case one can say that they lost interest on release of halo 2 beuase it was terrible pre-patch.

Compare launch 4v4 against present 4v4 and tell me it's the same game.

halo-spartan-assault.jpg

I meant a real Halo game.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It will suck.  Even if they fix what is wrong with HR/H4 they will find some new way to screw it up.

actually the biggest issue with halo 4/reach is that they were simply unplayable by default, all they have to do is make a decent halo game and I think it'll be fine to be honest.

again MC is worse, I would rather see a good character instead but she's still better than the MC.

actually the biggest issue with halo 4/reach is that they were simply unplayable by default, all they have to do is make a decent halo game and I think it'll be fine to be honest.

again MC is worse, I would rather see a good character instead but she's still better than the MC.

How? All she says is "Eggheads". :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

How? All she says is "Eggheads". :/

she has an actual personality, MC just sits there and looks pretty.

mkc9g.gif

I no get it :(

cute bear though.

I was trying to be polite.  Let's try this then; maybe more clear for you.

kZK8p.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

she has an actual personality, MC just sits there and looks pretty.

I no get it :(

cute bear though.

Doubt it, MC is the face of Halo, plus a lot of kids hate Sarah Palmer. Reading Waypoint forums when H4 came out was hilarious. Bunch of kids crying over the fact they hate her.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doubt it, MC is the face of Halo, plus a lot of kids hate Sarah Palmer. Reading Waypoint forums when H4 came out was hilarious. Bunch of kids crying over the fact they hate her.

MC isn't an actual character, sure sarah palmer isn't good by any means but at least she has an opinion wheras MC does not.

MC isn't an actual character, sure sarah palmer isn't good by any means but at least she has an opinion wheras MC does not.

How is he not an actual character? He's the main character in the franchise as far as Campaign goes. SP is a different character to MC, sure, but that's how they want people to see MC.

How is he not an actual character? He's the main character in the franchise as far as Campaign goes. SP is a different character to MC, sure, but that's how they want people to see MC.

yes he's technically a character but he has very little (if any) dialogue so he's really not all that interesting.

yes he's technically a character but he has very little (if any) dialogue so he's really not all that interesting.

True, but that's how Bungie/343 wanted people to see MC as. That's his personality. A Man of few words.

True, but that'show Bungie/343 wanted people to see MC as. That's his personality. A Man of few words.

actually they did it because they wanted gamers to put themselves into his shows, its easier to identify with someone with little to no personality at all then it is with someone with a really odd personaly like 343 guilty spark as an example.

I understand why bungie did what they did but at the same time it really bores me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

actually they did it because they wanted gamers to put themselves into his shows, its easier to identify with someone with little to no personality at all then it is with someone with a really odd personaly like 343 guilty spark as an example.

I understand why bungie did what they did but at the same time it really bores me.

Fair enough, to each his own. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1