deathwishcow

Halo 5 - Original Recipe poll

Halo 5 - returning to the original recipe  

109 members have voted

1. 1. If Halo 5 returned to the original Halo formula, would you play it again?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. I first lost interest in Halo primarily during:

• Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 4
  3. 3. Only answer if Halo is currently not your primary FPS

• Halo 5 would become my primary FPS
    • I'd play it, but mainly stick with what I play now
    • Not applicable

Change the second question; there are some people who have not lost interest in Halo or who have lost interest before Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Personally, I prefer extra crispy wit a side awaffles.

Make it pumpkin waffles; now you're talking!

OBEs have gone to fashion designer Jasper Conran, who launched his first womenswear collection in 1978, and Karen Millen, who founded the fashion chain named after her.Yet this is the largest womenswear business in the country and Stuart Rose has not got one female voice at board level.Could you make room for Daniel Radcliffe? 'I'll see what I herve leger sale can do.It also highlights the continuing international trend towards a workforce dominated by graduates - with some Scandinavian countries now having more than 70% of youngsters going to university.of menace and glamour.If we are not going to do that now, then when will we,

Thank you for that insightful post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OBEs have gone to fashion designer Jasper Conran, who launched his first womenswear collection in 1978, and Karen Millen, who founded the fashion chain named after her.Yet this is the largest womenswear business in the country and Stuart Rose has not got one female voice at board level.Could you make room for Daniel Radcliffe? 'I'll see what I herve leger sale can do.It also highlights the continuing international trend towards a workforce dominated by graduates - with some Scandinavian countries now having more than 70% of youngsters going to university.of menace and glamour.If we are not going to do that now, then when will we,

University of Menace and Glamour  :ninja:

I can't say i lost interest in reach becuase we eventually got ZBNS.

doesn't count.  That's a full 1.5 years that made me lose interest in halo.  I didn't even know about nbns until halo 4 was about to be out.  Hell, halo 4 hasn't even been out for 1 year yet.

doesn't count.  That's a full 1.5 years that made me lose interest in halo.  I didn't even know about nbns until halo 4 was about to be out.  Hell, halo 4 hasn't even been out for 1 year yet.

Does count, becuase it got WAY better. ZBNS was a game changer. nothing in halo 4 has been a game changer, 4sk is not a game changer as big as no sprint+no bloom combined.

In that case one can say that they lost interest on release of halo 2 beuase it was terrible pre-patch.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The optomistic side of me says, that Halo 5 will be good, and a more classic formulae, I think the signs point to it, 343 has been trying to give us a more classic Halo game with the updates to Halo 4, within their ability, with the exception of Sprint. If we won't get a "back to basics" with Halo 5, I'll eat my shoes and shit on my xbox.

Does count, becuase it got WAY better. ZBNS was a game changer. nothing in halo 4 has been a game changer, 4sk is not a game changer as big as no sprint+no bloom combined.

In that case one can say that they lost interest on release of halo 2 beuase it was terrible pre-patch.

What I'm saying is that for the purpose of this poll you can't use that.  Yes, I know that ZBNS was a game changer, but what I'm saying is that if you allow for a full 1.5 years of reach to be brushed aside, then you would also have to do the same for halo 4 as it hasn't even been a year yet.  It isn't exactly fair to compare NBNS reach with Halo 4 in this manner because you haven't given halo 4 the same amount of time yet.

For the purpose of this poll we are simply to determine which halo game made us lose interest in the franchise- and reach was the first to do so even if a patch 1.5 years later gave us interest again.

The optomistic side of me says, that Halo 5 will be good, and a more classic formulae, I think the signs point to it, 343 has been trying to give us a more classic Halo game with the updates to Halo 4, within their ability, with the exception of Sprint. If we won't get a "back to basics" with Halo 5, I'll eat my shoes and shit on my xbox.

YouTube the shoe part please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No offense but this poll is a bit biased and simplistic. Oh and stating the obvious lol

It's a poll, meaning that he is asking for other peoples thoughts, opinions and statements...

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's a poll, meaning that he is asking for other peoples thoughts, opinions and statements...

And he did a poor job at it as some people don't even have an option for expressing their opinion.  Do you understand how polls work and how some polls can be bad or biased?

And he did a poor job at it as some people don't even have an option for expressing their opinion.  Do you understand how polls work and how some polls can be bad or biased?

Biased would mean that you could tell what his opinion was from reading the poll. By bad I assume you are referencing to your previous statement which was that some people don't have an option that accurately describes their opinion on the matter. My question is why does any of this actually matter and why can't you simply not answer the poll or explain your specific problem with it instead of being vague.

Biased would mean that you could tell what his opinion was from reading the poll. By bad I assume you are referencing to your previous statement which was that some people don't have an option that accurately describes their opinion on the matter. My question is why does any of this actually matter and why can't you simply not answer the poll or explain your specific problem with it instead of being vague.

Do you really need me to explain how this poll is biased?  sigh

The omission of an option to say that one did not lose interest to halo, clearly shows a bias in the poller that he lost interest, (and he assumes that you did too), and the omission of any options to choose halo 2 shows more bias that his lost of interest was recent (and he assumes that so should yours- or at least the poll assumes this.)

This honestly isn't difficult to see. 

Do you really need me to explain how this poll is biased?  sigh

The omission of an option to say that one did not lose interest to halo, clearly shows a bias in the poller that he lost interest, (and he assumes that you did too), and the omission of any options to choose halo 2 shows more bias that his lost of interest was recent (and he assumes that so should yours- or at least the poll assumes this.)

This honestly isn't difficult to see. 

Wow I didn't think of that not because it isn't obviously biased, but because I didn't think you were referring to that considering that everyone has lost interest in Halo. :P My bad you were right.

Golden triangle>

Put AA's/power-ups/PW's on the map, H1-H2 default movement speed, strong skill-based utility weapon and Halo is back.