Whats good Beyond,

took me awhile to register but finally got onto it. I'm a halo & sc2 player who was active over on THC (halocouncil) back in the day. The new Beyond site is very slick and nice. Im a University student, work a few jobs, and try to make halo vids in the spare time. Looking forward to making Beyond a regular stop during web surfage time, Cheers!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey, BBK :) Just posted up your Abandon jumps and routes vid at my site! You should, er, abandon SC2 and do H4 exclusive! (jk, do whatcha want, but I've appreciated several of yer vids, so thanks!)

Welcome to BE BBK!

Great content, especially the tutorial/tips videos. I learnt how to spring jump from your Abandon vid! :)

Welcome to BE BBK!

Great content, especially the tutorial/tips videos. I learnt how to spring jump from your Abandon vid! :)

Thanks, that is much appreciated 

Hey, BBK :) Just posted up your Abandon jumps and routes vid at my site! You should, er, abandon SC2 and do H4 exclusive! (jk, do whatcha want, but I've appreciated several of yer vids, so thanks!)

Thanks and probably wont say adios to sc2 anytime soon but both games can coexist peacefully like unicorns on a rainbow!