Sign in to follow this  
Cruxis

CoD Ghost Gameplay All over!

The nuke leveled the whole level and you could still play. CoD is finally getting destructible environments.

The nuke leveled the whole level and you could still play. CoD is finally getting destructible environments.

Yeah except the "K.E.M" as it's called (get used to it now...) creates the same environment everytime from what I can tell. It's going to be like playing downturn and aftermath every game. I'm going to forget what the maps look like pre KEM. 

Has anyone thought that the health system looks like MW3's.like only miniscule health compared to the Black Ops 2, you had enough health to survive a gun fight.

Has anyone thought that the health system looks like MW3's.like only miniscule health compared to the Black Ops 2, you had enough health to survive a gun fight.

To me it seems like you can eat more bullets, but that the effect of surviving a gun battle lasts a little longer (hearing your heart beat, red screen). Maybe that's me though...

This is an excellent video highlighting some of the good and bad changes in CoD Ghosts, definitely recommend the entire video.

This is an excellent video highlighting some of the good and bad changes in CoD Ghosts, definitely recommend the entire video.

I get that it is supposedly an Alpha Build, but I feel like some of his "bad" things are things that will be fixed before release and a waste of time to even discuss. I guess we will see though. 

Danger Close didn't break MW2. It was an okay perk until you combined it with KIllstreaks (which was majorly unfair), added the OMA glitch, Blast Shield was an equipment use instead of a perk and limited your FOV. It was more of a nuisance than it was worth. I wouldn't have a problem with Danger Close returning, but it has to be balanced. It could have been with MW2, but was poorly handled. Nevertheless other factors "broke the game" for MW2, not a single perk. 

As for the other perks, I really feel like we need some new ones, but I agree that they shouldn't make a player more powerful already on killstreaks or racking up kills. It will be a fiasco for Pub stompers vs Average Joe. It's already bad for Average joes, but to empower a team of 6 with basically damage boosts will destroy this game. I hope there is an answer for this. 

Yeah except the "K.E.M" as it's called (get used to it now...) creates the same environment everytime from what I can tell. It's going to be like playing downturn and aftermath every game. I'm going to forget what the maps look like pre KEM.

Info from iw says that kem is only on "strike zone" it's the only map that does this.

• Upvote (+1) 1