Sign in to follow this  
Savagearbiter

Halo 5 wishlist Thread

So I decided to be the one to make it. Post your Halo 5 wishlist here this counts as videos or just Plain old post.

Competitive Wishlist

-Spectator mode

-4sk BR

-Hitscan Br with no spread

-Better Symmetrical maps

-Dev Support

-No Sprint

-No armor Abilities (Maybe on map)

-No Ordinance

-Custom Game Browser

-Less aim assist on Br

-The return of the amazing Ghandi Hop

-The ability to mod the game anyway we want

-Competitive Ranking System

Casual Wishlist

-Better Theater

-Old Infection

-Custom Game Browser

-Better Forge so we can make fun maps like Halo 4

-More options

-The ability to have sprint and armor abilities (CUSTOMS ONLY NOT MATCHMAKING)

-Fun Matchmaking

-All the old gametypes be brought back

And finally since I started on the waypoint forums

THE SPACE MOP OF DOOM

post-899-0-34314500-1376639159.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I decided to be the one to make it. Post your Halo 5 wishlist here this counts as videos or just Plain old post.

Competitive Wishlist

-Spectator mode

-4sk BR

-Hitscan Br with no spread

-Better Symmetrical maps

-Dev Support

-No Sprint

-No armor Abilities (Maybe on map)

-No Ordinance

-Custom Game Browser

-Less aim assist on Br

-The return of the amazing Ghandi Hop

-The ability to mod the game anyway we want

-Competitive Ranking System

Casual Wishlist

-Better Theater

-Old Infection

-Custom Game Browser

-Better Forge so we can make fun maps like Halo 4

-More options

-The ability to have sprint and armor abilities (CUSTOMS ONLY NOT MATCHMAKING)

-Fun Matchmaking

-All the old gametypes be brought back

And finally since I started on the waypoint forums

THE SPACE MOP OF DOOM

attachicon.gifspace.png

Descope.

I want basically everything you mentioned. Would also want something like firefight to come back and elites playable in multiplayer across all gametypes. Like the models in H3, but with a better hitbox for the head from behind(I hated playing swat back then, Dino fest!) Lastly I want Classic power-ups and weapons that don't despawn after 12 seconds. Thats all I got.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-Social and Ranked playlist to be as close to each other as possible.

-Instead of ranked Team Slayer and  ranked Team Objective, I would like a 4v4 ranked environment with multiple game types. Would be much, much more interesting to both play and watch

-Something similar to LoL where I could watch high-level games IN THE GAME ITSELF.

-Twitch support IN THE GAME for both watching and streaming. Would bring in much needed tournament publicity.

-Reduced radar range. Indirectly buffs the assault rifle and plasma rifle and others. Would also reward map awareness and communication.

-More diversity in utility weapons. AR, PR, BR, Carbine, Magnum all with fast kill times and properly balanced

-More weapon diversity. For example, AR has better accuracy but PR has faster kill time AND slows the target down.

-A recon like armor in exclusivity.

-ANY ACTUAL RANKING SYSTEM AT ALL! 1-50, DIVISIONS, LEAGUES, WHATEVER. Also no individual performance based ranking systems.

-I personally would LOVE custom classes IF there are no perks and armor abilities (maybe on the map there could be AA's) . Choose your 2 weapons. THAT'S IT.

-No "Hardcore" playlist. No more dividing the community up with settings.

-Overall, they should make every weapon more skillful to use. Less magnetism. Aim assist isn't as bad as most people think.

Will be adding more :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey how about a good Halo game? Maybe one that has everything a Esports title needs.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Return of Camo as a power-up :)

I would like to see some AA's stay as on map pick-ups (Halo 3 style, but multi-use until death), but Camo should become a powerup again, Bubble Shield + Regen fields as single use AA's. Maybe Autoturret can be buffed and made single use (otherwise just take it out of the game)

AA's that should stay multi-use, but be on map: Hardlight, Jetpack, Thruster Pack, Hologram.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weapon damage modifiers - let US balance the weapons since you can't seem to do it

TRUE custom powerup (all abilities as options) that we can change the color/shape of 

Clear separation of 4v4 and 8v8 gametypes; small maps for 4v4, fucking huge maps for 8v8 with vehicles ONLY in 8v8

Condensed playlists with social and ranked versions:

* Rumble Pit (NO FFA OBJECTIVE)

* Team Slayer

* Team Objective (dump all your stupid obj gametypes in here)

* Team Hardcore (THIS ONE IS OURS, slayer + obj)

* Team Doubles (slayer + obj, utility rifles on map and no radar)

* BTB slayer + obj (vehicle heavy)

* Team Snipers (weak sidearm like pistols, no utility rifles and NO FUCKING SHOTGUNS)

* Team Swat (only because people can't get enough of this one, NO FUCKING SHWATGUNS)

* Action Sack (team and FFA)

* Grifball (ugh...)

No sprint, faster base movement, descope, no flinch, no bloom, no spread on non-automatics, no bullet magnetism whatsoever (keep the aim assist), 

Clearer separation of utility rifle roles - if we absolutely have to have more than one "main" rifle, make the AR spread tighter with no zoom, and leave the DMR as single-shot with a 2x scope. 

Kill the weapon redundancy - we don't need rocket pistol/rocket launcher/incin cannon/grenade launcher/fuel rod/etc. all in the same damn game, or at least not all over multiplayer

No kill streaks, no PODs, no hit markers, no waypoints, none of that bullcrap. Get the CoD out of my Halo immediately. 

Whatever the issue is with lagged input controls (if it's not aim acceleration), research it and fix it, or give us a solid explanation as to why it still feels like my reticle is swimming and put the argument to bed. 

No flip-flopping on important issues - for example, don't just randomly decide to take hitscan out. 

Well-thought out maps in two general size categories, SMALL and LARGE, with the small maps having more vertical orientation and less no-man's-land. 

Wider field of view, with weapons that take up less screen space. 

Reticle in the CENTER OF THE SCREEN. 

Toggle switches on EVERY SINGLE CONTRIVED FEATURE YOU ADD IN THE GAME

+ a billion other suggestions

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't we already have 2 other Halo 5 wishlist threads?

Didn't see them. This is for everyone is that what the other one where for or where they just personal?? A mod can lock the thread if there was already a thread like this.

Didn't see them. This is for everyone is that what the other one where for or where they just personal?? A mod can lock the thread if there was already a thread like this.

I believe the others were for everyone, I remember BxSouljah made one that got a few pages of replies on it, I think there was another, too.