Battery

how do wecommunicate with 343

yo peeps, bravo is obviously not allowed to talk about halo 5, so stop asking lol.

I was surprised people were asking about future projects. No offence to Bravo, except I'm 100% sure it's not in his power to choose to announce things on this forum.

Hey Bravo, I'm assuming you can't talk a lot about Halo 4 GC or future tournaments 343 may hold. But I was wondering about AGL. Is there any plans for 343 staff to attend AGL events, possibly to commentate or compete, or even just attend to spectate? Is that even something within reason to be hopeful for?

sup

I just have one question about Halo Xbox One.

Is it goodddddddddddddddddddddd? (pitch goes higher and higher til my voice starts cracking)

sup

I think if 343 wants to keep sprint in the game making it an armor ability again for H5 would be the best way to do that in my opinion. It would allow for the controller to have a button spot open for either equipment or dual wielding or a new feature. Assuming sprint and AA's are going to be a part of the next halo game, I think you can keep AA's in big team everything. This will allow you to keep all the mayhem of big team that H4 and especially reach are known for. 

If for example you keep AA's and bring back dual wielding then you could use the AA's on the map as like a replacement for equipment like the powerdrain of halo 3. (i.e. jetpacks on asylum/sanctuary in halo reach MLG) This allows you to continue to use armor abilities and keep sprint while simultaneously giving halo more of a halo 2/3 feel. 

I just think creating a game where the armor abilities act as a powerup or pickup instead of something you start off each life with return Halo to it's former glory without alienating anyone. Just my two cents. (Sidenote: I would like my toggled runes, dreamcatcher background back for my emblem.)

Bravo, does 343i as a company realize how important it is for H5 to be good on release? Considering that most people will probably still have a rotten taste in their mouth after the disappointment of H4, they may not even buy the game on release unless they hear good reports from friends saying things such as "Its like Halo 2/3...". And by good release I mean the game be good, not have good sales like H4, because those are not even slightly representative of the average number of players on the game.

I have full faith in you guys simply because I want Halo back more than most anything else :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know you prob cant answer this Bravo but Frankie mentioned the possibility of "more traditional(4v4) tournaments" in the future run by 343, is this being discussed at 343 and if so what can we expect?

Answering this question would do a lot to keep moral up in the community to know H5 could possibly have dev run tournaments or more collaborations like H4 GC in the future  :)

Bravo, does 343i as a company realize how important it is for H5 to be good on release? Considering that most people will probably still have a rotten taste in their mouth after the disappointment of H4, they may not even buy the game on release unless they hear good reports from friends saying things such as "Its like Halo 2/3...". And by good release I mean the game be good, not have good sales like H4, because those are not even slightly representative of the average number of players on the game.

I have full faith in you guys simply because I want Halo back more than most anything else :)

THIS THIS ANSWER THIS!

• Downvote (-1) 1

The thing is Bravo obviously knows what makes a halo game good, and he's been around the competitive scene for a decade so he knows what we want, I'd rather be asking these questions towards Kevin and the developers who can actually change the game. It really annoys the hell out of me that them guys don't ever communicate with the community. They're the people we need to be voicing our concerns and opinions to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As you probably could've guessed, we are not discussing future projects. However, there's of course lots more on the way for H4, including but not limited to Matchmaking and support for the competitive community. Does this mean major feature changes at this point? Probably not. However, I can say that the team has learned an immense amount from the Halo4GC (including tournament format, network / playlist / game type settings, the challenges associated with online as well as LAN events, and much, much more) and will absolutely be taking these learnings forward into future endeavors.

They're two very different things. We of course give Ghost free reign with game types, so I cannot comment on the status of v5 and beyond.

Hey dude, just to let you know, ending a HUGE ffa tournament with a best of 1, first to 10 1v1 is going to be a huge anticlimax. Look at the 1v1 at AGL 8 with Pistola vs Legit. There were all these intense rounds of FFA, then the 1v1 ended and everyone was like, "is that it?". Even Ghost said "we need to tweak the settings". It needs to be best of 3 or 5, first to 15. That will make it so much more intense than a first to 10, 1 game final.

sup

Can you tell us three things 1. Will you be working on the next Halo title? 2.Whats your job at 343i exactly? 3.How do you like how the Beyond forums are going?

I feel as though Bravo is Santa Claus and we're spamming him with Christmas lists.

Make it count.

Yet all we will get as a response is coal. :D

PS: I meant not in the sense as what 343i are doing but in the sense that they can't tell us about any of it yet? :(

Yet all we will get as a response is coal. :D

PS: I meant not in the sense as what 343i are doing but in the sense that they can't tell us about any of it yet? :(

I gotcha. All I want is for the next Halo to be the best yet. A deeper skill curve than CE's, more and better maps than in Halo 2, bigger population than Halo 3, more custom game options than Reach had, and even better developer support than Halo 4 (though the dev support has been great already). The next Halo doesn't need to be just better, it needs to be the best. After playing it for the first time, I want to be able to say, "Bravo: bravo."

As you probably could've guessed, we are not discussing future projects. However, there's of course lots more on the way for H4, including but not limited to Matchmaking and support for the competitive community. Does this mean major feature changes at this point? Probably not. However, I can say that the team has learned an immense amount from the Halo4GC (including tournament format, network / playlist / game type settings, the challenges associated with online as well as LAN events, and much, much more) and will absolutely be taking these learnings forward into future endeavors.

They're two very different things. We of course give Ghost free reign with game types, so I cannot comment on the status of v5 and beyond.

ok, I understand you can't talk about future plans but can you atleast tell me if their are any plans of discussing possible tweaks to h4 MM

THIS THIS ANSWER THIS!

You want him to answer the question: "does 343 realize as a company how important it is for H5 to be good on release day?"

Like, seriously?  What do you think he's going to say?

• Upvote (+1) 2