Battery

how do wecommunicate with 343

after viewing saucey's recent video, I think now more than ever we have to talk with the devs about e-sports support. it's not just cod we have to worry about. BF4 is getting a spec mode and there's already talks about mlg picking it up. H5 really is make or break, it's too late to save h4. all we can do now is push for the things we need in H5. a beta would be the first thing that comes to mind. 

Well... if you're like some individuals in this forum that are just complain and start doing some crazy statistics and stuff like that I believe won't help a lot and they won't even listen to you. I think the best way to communicate with them is give feedback to Quinn, Bravo, Jessica and Ghostayame directly and positively. I mean... they're the ones who help to fix/improve Halo plus have communication with the community via twitter. You can try over there. They all replied to some questions I had multiple times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

sup

Why do we hear nothing from 343 about H4 being a failure or their plan on fixing things?

I know when you got your job, we all thought "Oh Bravo will save us.."  however to no avail.

Lets be real here - what is the problem?

Honestly.... is this a joke?

• Downvote (-1) 6

If the question is, "how do we talk to Bravo or Ghost," then just post.

If the question is, "how do we talk to Chris King, David Berger, Kevin Franklin, Kynan Pearson, etc." then your answer is:

j6KLvEk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

sup

hey bravo. I would like to know if your able to talk about any progress being made towards getting NS gametypes. are they being considered by 343? is it being tested for v5. I believe making the proper changes now like descope, less aim assist and more settings to adjust would be essential baby steps to shaping how H5 should be

• Upvote (+1) 1

hey bravo. I would like to know if your able to talk about any progress being made towards getting NS gametypes. are they being considered by 343? is it being tested for v5. I believe making the proper changes now like descope, less aim assist and more settings to adjust would be essential baby steps to shaping how H5 should be

Are you more referrring to v5 and Ghost's efforts or H4 MM?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Bravo I have faith in 343 but i really REALLY want to believe the next halo will be awesome. can you some how give us some knowledge to encourage us to keep playing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to know more about H5. I realize that the halo series normally stays shrouded in mystery for the most part on things and bravo or anyone ended is not able to say specific things. However, I would like a credible, in the know person (like bravo) to answer, " From what you have seen on H5 so far, do you honestly think that the competitive community will be satisfied with it out of the box?" I think that that is the ultimate question that does not give anything away, just assurance and hope.

Bravo I have faith in 343 but i really REALLY want to believe the next halo will be awesome. can you some how give us some knowledge to encourage us to keep playing?

As you probably could've guessed, we are not discussing future projects. However, there's of course lots more on the way for H4, including but not limited to Matchmaking and support for the competitive community. Does this mean major feature changes at this point? Probably not. However, I can say that the team has learned an immense amount from the Halo4GC (including tournament format, network / playlist / game type settings, the challenges associated with online as well as LAN events, and much, much more) and will absolutely be taking these learnings forward into future endeavors.

both more or less...

They're two very different things. We of course give Ghost free reign with game types, so I cannot comment on the status of v5 and beyond.

• Upvote (+1) 5

They're two very different things. We of course give Ghost free reign with game types, so I cannot comment on the status of v5 and beyond.

Does that mean he could use a no sprint mod and it would implemented into matchmaking if he wanted?

Well considering Bravo is lurking in this post, I must ask him this: do you want halo to go back to its roots? When I say roots I mean like halo CE (1) 2 and 3 but a combined form to make the most awesome halo game ever. And do you understand that most people like the older halos? Hope you answer! (not bashing halo 4)

I want to put a lot of faith into 343. I love Halo and I'd hate to see it fail. I think it is not just important, but CRUCIAL, that 343 listen to what the people want now more than ever. Halo 4 is done. Plain and simple. Focus on 5 and bring in e-sport support. I have full confidence in you guys.

We haven't had that conversation (but I'm not sure about every setting he's been testing), but we do not support modded content for obvious reasons.

Makes sense but then Is there any chance 343 would release an official no sprint gametype like how the MM version of lightning flag has it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo: CE is my favorite game by a longshot, and yes, I am aware that lots of people like the older Halos. That was a bit of a silly question. ;)

Thanks for answering back, and I kinda already knew your thoughts from when you made youtube vids, but the bigger picture is (and im sure your aware of it) does 343i know that halo 5 is probably the last chance for halo to be a very successful game and that going to the roots is what it needs? (sorry to be so blunt, im being like saucey and gandhi)  :gandhi:  :saucey:

@Bravo, any chance you can tell us how much creative control/influence Josh Menke has at 343?

Halo 5 has a good start. 60 fps and dedicated servers, they have a well respected and accomplished person working on a new ranking system fotgot his name but he made The StarCraft ranking system that is super successful. I just hope they realize that loadouts and armor abilities don't belong in halo. Let me get that experience from other games like titanfall or if you like it call of duty. Halo reach and halo 4 is living proof I just hope they aren't stubborn and produce another jeatpacking promethian vision type of game. And I know its really out of Bravo's and anyone we can directly contact hands on how halo 5 ultimately ends up, and that's not a good sign..

I feel as though Bravo is Santa Claus and we're spamming him with Christmas lists.

Make it count.