Sign in to follow this  

I am Stryker and have been gaming for most of my life. I started playing halo when I was like 9 years old which started with halo1, and I am now 20 years old. I have been playing the game ever since and have always enjoyed it very much.

I have competed at multiple events, and below are my placing's.

My Halo Placing's Consist of:

• Halo 2 - 07 Meadowlands - Losers Rd7 Teams - LOA / 25th FFA
  • Halo 2 - 07 Dallas - Top 32 Teams - LOA Wu Tang Financial / 18th FFA
  • Halo 2 - 07 Chicago - 17th Teams - LOA Wu Tang Financial / Losers RD7 FFA

• Halo 4 - AGL4 New Jersey - Event Winner 1st Place - Team Faded
  • Halo 4 - AGL5 Nashville - Top 12 - Team Faded
  • Halo 4 - AGL6 Pittsburgh - Top 8 - Team Faded

I have also competed at local LAN's and have won multiples.

I currently have an invite to the #Halo4GC finals in Seattle, but due to financial issues I will not be able to make it. If anyone knows of a sponsor who would like to help get me there please send any inquiries to [email protected] . Thank you!

Make sure to check out my Youtube http://www.youtube.com/TeamFadedHalo4 . Also make sure to follow me on twitter @StrykersFADED @FADED_H4 I do follow back!

-Stryker

Welcome to Beyond, Stryker. Glad to have you here.

Thank you bub! I am glad to be here also!

Beat by Clipen 1v1. Gotta troll you man...XBL host = win I know. Go to PAHalo though and we can play another best of 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Glad to see you signed up.

Hope to see you around and hope you can get enough money to make your way to H4GC.

Message me if you need any site help.

-Alias

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen you post before and we've chatted a tiny bit back and forth, but I never realized you were that stryker. I assumed it was someone else who took over the name but, that's pretty cool man. We've played in passing and I've seen you guys at events.

Does Moe still play? I remember playing quite a bit against him

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen you post before and we've chatted a tiny bit back and forth, but I never realized you were that stryker. I assumed it was someone else who took over the name but, that's pretty cool man. We've played in passing and I've seen you guys at events.

Yeah that is me buddy, I have kept the name since I was like 12 years old hahaha. Ummm I believe he doesn't really play to seriously but does play some here an there for fun!

Glad to see you signed up.

Hope to see you around and hope you can get enough money to make your way to H4GC.

Message me if you need any site help.

-Alias

Thank you very much man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Beat by Clipen 1v1. Gotta troll you man...XBL host = win I know. Go to PAHalo though and we can play another best of 3.

I remember that!!! It was for PGL correct? I want to say after that I didn't play another H4 1v1 hahahha. Ehhh I may go to that but prob not to be honest it is like a 6 hour drive from boston =(

Yeah that is me buddy, I have kept the name since I was like 12 years old hahaha. Ummm I believe he doesn't really play to seriously but does play some here an there for fun!

Yeah, I carried Moe to beat Pure at UMG Chicago :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember that!!! It was for PGL correct? I want to say after that I didn't play another H4 1v1 hahahha. Ehhh I may go to that but prob not to be honest it is like a 6 hour drive from boston =(

Haha ya it was PGL. I knew why you were pissed off cause eventually people started pulling host on me and I have to say I've never raged so hard. But ya that's a tough drive from Boston. I'm still tryna throw a 4v4 team together but we'll see what happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha ya it was PGL. I knew why you were pissed off cause eventually people started pulling host on me and I have to say I've never raged so hard. But ya that's a tough drive from Boston. I'm still tryna throw a 4v4 team together but we'll see what happens.

Yeah dude, host say in 4s is bearable but when you are 1v1'ing someone and their BR feels like sniper shots its rough =( I eat to begin with because of my movement, when I have host it is too funny to hear kids cry!

• Upvote (+1) 1