nfe

Does 343 win back your trust with the new update?

No, sorry if I can't find games in matchmaking and I get the error unable to join 30% of the time I join friends and play custom games on custom game browser with my screen freezing every 2 minutes for 30 seconds then going back into our lobby and the game freezing almost every time. How is this game so broken? 

Also please go back to the roots, or at least try. 

Edit: Don't tell me it's people joining the game that's causing the freezing. It even happens in forge by myself. 

No, sorry if I can't find games in matchmaking and I get the error unable to join 30% of the time I join friends and play custom games on custom game browser with my screen freezing every 2 minutes for 30 seconds then going back into our lobby and the game freezing almost every time. How is this game so broken?

Also please go back to the roots, or at least try.

Edit: Don't tell me it's people joining the game that's causing the freezing. It even happens in forge by myself.

From this post I can't tell if you are talking about H5 or MCC lmao this company.

• Upvote (+1) 1

From this post I can't tell if you are talking about H5 or MCC lmao this company.

Can you believe this is H5? Well it is...  :mj:

Can you believe this is H5? Well it is...  :mj:

Reading it again, the "custom browser" should have given it away. It's still comical that major issues like the game freezing for 5 seconds whenever someone joins (on so called "dedicated servers") and the menu often freezing for 20-30s carried over from MCC. Like wtf are they doing over there?