Sign in to follow this  
Promethean Zz

Does 343i know what they did wrong?

The best "innovation" now literally would be to make a revamped Halo 3....with a continuing story from Halo 4.

Strip the game of everything!! No AA, No de-scope, No crappy remakes. Like they literally need to make a Halo like if it was Halo 1. Do you get what I mean?

I thought 343 was made up of former Bungie employees plus a bunch of newcomers?

343 only has about 4 former Bungie employees IIRC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The best "innovation" now literally would be to make a revamped Halo 3....with a continuing story from Halo 4.

Strip the game of everything!! No AA, No de-scope, No crappy remakes. Like they literally need to make a Halo like if it was Halo 1. Do you get what I mean?

Wait. What??!? You want no descope?

• Upvote (+1) 1

With all that's going against Halo this past year it's becoming more apparent that Halo 5 really has to be a brilliant competitive arena shooter.

The question is; Does the majority of 343i know that most of their 'innovative' new ideas were plain awful? Can I trust them not to make the same mistakes they made with Halo 4?

If anyone has any statements of Josh or Frankie saying they're happy with the game I'll know Halo 5 will suck

After yesterdays CoD reveal I really hope they kill it with Halo Xbox One.

Wait. What??!? You want no descope?

Lol people always choke on that, because everyone is used to saying no-sprint :D. So they say no sprint and no De-scope when what they really mean is that they want De-scoping and they don't want flinch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find it difficult to imagine them just dropping all of the new stuff that's been introduced for the next game.

I think what we will see is more support for competitive play, such as a REAL classic playlist with all the newfangled stuff removed.