Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Building a PC Need help with a Case

Corsair makes SICK cases. Basically any corsair case.  Just splurge and get the 900D :ghost:

Edit** looked at your parts and you might want a different PSU.  Seems small for that build.  You don't want just enough you want a cushion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Corsair makes SICK cases. Basically any corsair case.  Just splurge and get the 900D :ghost:

Edit** looked at your parts and you might want a different PSU.  Seems small for that build.  You don't want just enough you want a cushion.

psu? help

Power supply.  Might need a bigger one.  Might be OK since you're running a small heatsink.  Should order a second fan for that heat sink and make a push/pull setup.

can you guys edit the parts for me im stupid :kappa:

Are you planning on OC'ing?  You're getting a K series chip so I'm assuming yes.  If so, spend the extra $30 and get a corsair H50.

Are you planning on OC'ing?  You're getting a K series chip so I'm assuming yes.  If so, spend the extra $30 and get a corsair H50.

nah im not going to OC

i have this case and can vouch for it. fantastic ventilation.

also lol @ how much more expensive RAM has gotten since i built my rig last year

your picture is just so cool