CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Although i never post in forums ever i wanna say that i am happy to see this thread back up and running.

Also, this team disbanded Cynical - TestDahFy, Stillmatic, Snakes Solstice, iRC

Oh, how I have missed the words "Teams, Predictions and Discussion."

Hi everyone. Cannot wait to head out to Knoxville. I will be in this thread quite often and look forward to reading the discussion, arguments, and everything in between!

He has arrived--> 91636b0d5546b69294eb833ae3d834e5.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ambush for first and Warriors for second because Pistola. I would love to see Status Quo place high as well.

1. Ambush

2. Classic

3. Warriors

4. Status Quo

5. Believe The Hype

I like the Slaughterhouse team but I doubt they hit Top 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This should be Pinned, also any chance of a Beyond First strike Bracket show? before AGL

Yep, aiming for Tuesday.

Not a single mention for Crowd Pleasers?  Interesting.  This is the team that has a chance to not only be competitive with but beat  Ambush and Warriors.  They've been together for 3+ years, multiple top 6 finishes, just superb overall teamwork.

Nemassist

Cratos

Lifestyle

Shooter

Coming in under the radar and primed to make a run. 

Going to be so many exciting games this weekend, can't wait! 

As much as I would like to see an upset, I think Ambush is too strong! 

Will be closer between Warriors and Classic than what people think, Warriors is very underpracticed! 

1. Ambush

2. Classic/Warriors

3. Warriors/Classic

4. sQ

5. BtH

6. SvR

7. Reality Check

8. cP

Top Five for me

1. Ambush - Will most likely just dominate the tourney

2. Warriors - Lack of practice because of Goofy's absence will make them no play as well as they have but APG, Ninja, and Legit's pure skill should leave them at second place finish rather than 3rd or 4th.

3. Bth - #Believe

4. Classic - Good practice 

5. Status Quo - Enable is a beast and Dersky is a great addition to their roster.

Thoughts:

These guys have been playing a lot together and need to continue doing so because this team is starting to get thier **** together and starting to look good especially with the pick ups of Blaze and Lethul. For those of you that don't know Blaze has been playing for awhile just never competeting and so has Lethul (Other then Nashville) and these pickups are really good especially when Cloud and Maniac haven't been playing a lot either. However for this team to win we need to see the H3 Octagon King known as Cloud and needs to get that top notch form for this team to win.

Cloud has actually been streaming as of recent and if cloud plays good this event I could see Bth competing with Warriors for second. 

Not a single mention for Crowd Pleasers?  Interesting.  This is the team that has a chance to not only be competitive with but beat  Ambush and Warriors.  They've been together for 3+ years, multiple top 6 finishes, just superb overall teamwork.

Nemassist

Cratos

Lifestyle

Shooter

Coming in under the radar and primed to make a run. 

If Cratos does something like this again

they'll get 8th at best

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would love to see one "AM" (if that is what I can call it) or local teams make into top 8 as a surprise.

Always refreshing to see it.

Status Quo top 3, Ace has improved a lot over the past 3 weeks.

Warriors aren't looking very good though. 

Getting 5-0'd by Reality Check and letting a Sudd get an overkill exterm in the first game.

Here's the rebroadcast http://www.twitch.tv/ninja/b/411964929

I was watching that series. The score was more like 5-4 rC or something, Warriors won games.

That the Sudds barely beat them on a tri-host on Goofy's first night back says a lot.

If Cratos does something like this again

they'll get 8th at best

We'll see.  Crowd Pleasers first test will be in WBR4 vs. Reality Check.  They'll beat Reality Check and then the real test will come in WBR5 vs. Warriors.  My predictions is

1. Ambush

2. Warriors

3. SQ

4. Crowd Pleasers

5. Believe the Hype

6. Classic

its obvious ambush is going to win, but warriors have a good chance with aPg on their team. I want them to win.

It's a very hard prediction.

You have Ambush, who have won the past two events, who look very strong.

You also have Warriors, who surely have that fire in them to win, especially with the pickup of APG. Furthermore, I feel that some teams will underestimate them due to Goofy's absence, which would be a mistake.

Then there's Classic, gaining a great player in RyaNoob, and the whole team being a proven squad, but they've been losing pretty badly online (which could mean something, or it couldn't, who knows).

IMO, the Top 3 is a tossup between Ambush, Warriors, and Classic. Status Quo might break in, but they've been a hit or miss kind of squad lately.