CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Why does simplex never get played? stuck watching Adrift ALL the time :\ the Fu?

Why does simplex never get played? stuck watching Adrift ALL the time :\ the Fu?

look at it like this simplex is more of an open bracket map and adrift is a championship bracket map.

Woah GGs to classic, all i want now is for sq to beat ambush. #TheTimeHasCome.

Warriors losing so early is awful for AGL (Stream Wise) Love or Hate Ninja he brings in the viewers, And with him out most of his fanboys are out of the stream too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warriors losing early was disappointing. A lot of those games came down to miscues and singular bad plays.

Props to Classic though, they played awesome and earned their Top 3 finish.

WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.

what the actual fuck.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

I love how they didn't really clearly say what exactly it is they are doing and what they need money for.

50k thats a lot of money..

• Upvote (+1) 1

FearItSelf just posted in the chat that him and Victory X will be at the next AGL.  The more the merrier.

FearItSelf just posted in the chat that him and Victory X will be at the next AGL.  The more the merrier.

that should be interesting..if they could get roy, i could see that team having potential.

• Upvote (+1) 1

that should be interesting..if they could get roy, i could see that team having potential.

Agreed, and Lunch did play at Chicago with Sargoth, Ola, and Coby(I think that was the event with all the trash talking).  Those 4(Lbx, Roy, Victory, FiS) would be a pretty good team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After watching this weekend its gonna take something big to beat Ambush, they literally look unstoppable

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think a team with Roy, Lbx, 2gre, and a 4th is the only team that can beat Ambush at this point.

Are you kidding. Formal got casters choice? :mellow:

Well he did go ham in the finals... where it counts. 

• Upvote (+1) 2