CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

BELIEVE. ALSO I'M BACK AND IF I EVER GET BANNED I SWEAR TO WHATEVER ENTITY YOU BELIEVE IN I'LL COME FOR YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

1st - Warriors 

6th - Ambush.

Formal to get nervous as APG yells rude profanity.

Ninja to get MVP like he always should.

^what he said.

I really hope "Hold your applause" lose, and fast.

I was Sesame Street to do really well because I know someone on it who's very funny.

Good luck to all competitors though!

-Alias

IMO, the recent addition of APG will lift Warriors and I think they'll finally win an AGL, but it also depends on whether Goofy can get in enough practice before the event.

BELIEVE. ALSO I'M BACK AND IF I EVER GET BANNED I SWEAR TO WHATEVER ENTITY YOU BELIEVE IN I'LL COME FOR YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

1st - Warriors 

6th - Ambush.

Formal to get nervous as APG yells rude profanity.

Ninja to get MVP like he always should.

Hooked you up with VIP.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Team Lists - http://www.arenagami.../wp/team-lists/

And of course like last time I will talk about the top teams that have all the hype.

First off starting with 

Ambush (no longer pulse):
-iGotUrPistola
-Formal
-Snip3down
-Heinz
and of course NASA as their coach (Diesel)

Thoughts:
I'm going to say this but I believe Ambush will win Knoxville again, I know it may be "boring" if Ambush wins but the reason being is that these guys have been practicing harder then ever for Halo 4 and Sni3down has really improved since AGL Nashville and this roster is looking even more scarier then before.

Warriors:
-Legit
-Goofy
-Ninja
-aPG (a Pure Gangster)
-Sub: Elitest
and their coach is Kalvin

Thoughts:
Now going back to why I think Ambush is going to win is that I think Warriors has a identity crisis, with this type of roster and taking out Ryanoob this team is full of Slayer role type people. I mean yes Goofy can support but is not the greatest at and Legit has been supporting practically at Nashville and letting Ryanoob slay more then usual and now with aPG your going to have a very annoying team that constantly get up at your face but this isn't going to work if you don't have a good support. And another thing is that Warriors won't win untill Legit starts playing like he did in MLG Dallas I mean yes it wasn't a real event and the settings were really different but Legit was a slaying beast at that event and Warriors needs that to win AGL Knoxville and someone needs to be a good support.

Severance:
-Aptitude
-Munoz
-Gabriel
-Sargoth
their coach is Sixten

Thoughts:
This roster looks better then it did in Nashville because Sargoth is a much better player then Proverb in my opinion but I don't think they will ever reach top 3 again because even though Sargoth is better gameplay wise Proverb was better with chemistry and communication wise but I could be wrong so be watching out for Sargoth because he'll be the one that Severance will rely on.

Status Quo:
-Flamesword
-Ace
-Enable
-Dersky
-Coach is unknown at the time but did say they have one

Thoughts:
I was really bummed to hear that Assault wasn't playing but Dersky is way better then Assault currently so I guess it's okay. However, get ready, if Ace has been grinding even though he hates this game this team could even make top 2 it just all comes down to Ace if he has been playing a lot or not.

Reality Check:
-Suddoth 1 
-Suddoth 2
-Absolutely
-Monster

Thoughts:
Though I don't really like the Suds as much (well... maybe Uncle Sud) I'm glad this team stuck together really this team can place higher then last time if the Suds stay clam and stop bashing each other and let their emotions get in the way. Absolutely still needs to be that badass support like he was in Nashville and the Suds can't be greedy and  let one of them slay and the other be an obj. or filler and let Monster slay.

Classic (or should I say Pulse Classic)
-Chig
-Russo
-Mikwen
-Ryanoob
-Spikemouth as their coach

Thoughts:
I'm wondering why Fnatic left them but anyway that's not important. Classic is looking really good on streams and have been playing well together and this roster actually works compared to the roster at Nashville where you had three slayers and one support but now with Ryanoob you have two slayers and two supports which is where you see many rosters typically. There's nothing much I can say about this team other then that they need to play good consistently and not drop to the losers bracket early.

Believe the Hype:
-Blaze
-Cloud
-Maniac
-Lethul
and CoachPhiL

Thoughts:
These guys have been playing a lot together and need to continue doing so because this team is starting to get thier shit together and starting to look good especially with the pick ups of Blaze and Lethul. For those of you that don't know Blaze has been playing for awhile just never competeting and so has Lethul (Other then Nashville) and these pickups are really good especially when Cloud and Maniac haven't been playing a lot either. However for this team to win we need to see the H3 Octagon King known as Cloud and needs to get that top notch form for this team to win.

SlaughterHouse:
-Neighbor
-Bestman
-Aries
-Regi21

Thoughts:
This is personally my favorite team and I'm really glad to see Mason (or should I say Masons?) come back and Aries as well this means a lot for the H4 community to see former pros come back to the game and that says a lot. However this team needs to grind wayyyy more then the other teams if they're serious about winning. I personally who watch Neighbor's stream constantly, don't look good so far but I see the potential for this team to win. We need to see BestMan communication skills get better and slay like a beast since he's with Neighbor and we know what happened with Triggers Down when BestMan and Nieghbor both had the snipers biggrin.png. Not only that but Neighbor and Aries need to quickly get the rust off and become the dominant pro forms that they used to be at.

Thanks for reading! I know many of you probably don't agree with me so please reply with your thoughts! And enjoy!

UPDATE:

Pure disbands

Elumnite Hoaxer and Cizzats join UGC Immortal

UGC Immortal:

-Elumnite

-Cizzats

-Hoaxer

-Valen 

PLATINUM is their coach

Thoughts:

This team looks pretty good for a team that just got together compared to the other teams. Elumnite and Hoaxer so far have been carrying Cizzats and Valen however these two need to step up their game if they want to succed. Not only that Elumnite needs to straight out slay. It may be not the type of role he's used to but as said before Valen and Cizzats aren't the greatest right now and Hoaxer is a better support in my opinion. Not only this but Hoaxer and Elumnite's communication need to be on fire for them to win as well.

And of course if you want to hear Gandhi's thoughts and predictions click here ----> 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm really excited to see the new warriors and classic play. Just really excited to watch this tourney in general actually  :lol:

excited_elf.gif

I see SQ shitting the bed, doesn't look like they practiced much at all. 

Ambush going to take it again, warriors in second. APG was a great pickup, but not enough. 

I see SQ shitting the bed, doesn't look like they practiced much at all. 

Ambush going to take it again, warriors in second. APG was a great pickup, but not enough. 

If warriors picked you up they would win

I'm pretty disappointed with Pure splitting. I thought they were on the brink of becoming a top squad capable of beating teams like SQ or BTH. As for Ambush vs Warriors it is really a toss up for me. I feel like the new settings have upped Warriors chances of winning because 4sk sort of nerfs the dominance of snipers that we have consistently seen from Ambush, and might bring the savage back out of Legit. Should be a the best H4 event to date!

Hooked you up with VIP.

I think this might be a little soon..... but I want you to meet my parents.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think this might be a little soon..... but I want you to meet my parents.

As long as they're #BELIEVErs

• Upvote (+1) 1

SlaughterHouse:
-Neighbor
-Bestman
-Aries
-Regi21

Wow this is gunna be interesting :) 

Neighbor did say he was gunna make a team but I didn't expect BMan to be on it 

1.) Reign Ambush: No surprise with this one. Ambush is all around the best team out there. The only chance for Ambush not to take first, is if a team comes in really hot and knocks them into LB early. The further Ambush gets in the bracket, the more dangerous they are. I can't see any team beating them in a best of 7 series. They are just that good.

2.) Pulse Classic: Still think Classic will surprise everyone with a second place finish. Even with how bad they have been playing online and Russo getting goosed in a scrim against Ambush. Classic has spent an abundant amount of time practicing, and every member of Classic has proven themselves on LAN. The addition of Ryanoob makes them a very dangerous team.

3.) Warriors: AGL 7 has the potential to be the worst tournament Warriors have had. With Goofy being in Pakistan for most of the time leading up to AGL 7, the team will have very little practice together. Making it worse is the addition of APG. APG is and always will be a great player, but APG has almost no experience with Goofy. The lack of chemistry will show throughout the tournament.

4.) Status Quo: SQ is a team that can easily place top 3. That being said, they are just as likely to finish top 8. SQ has done this for a very long time, and they always find a way to place high. They have too much LAN experience to fall out of the top 5. 

5.) Believe The Hype: BELIEVE!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh, how I have missed the words "Teams, Predictions and Discussion."

Hi everyone. Cannot wait to head out to Knoxville. I will be in this thread quite often and look forward to reading the discussion, arguments, and everything in between!

See you there :)  Thanks for signing up!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh, how I have missed the words "Teams, Predictions and Discussion."

Hi everyone. Cannot wait to head out to Knoxville. I will be in this thread quite often and look forward to reading the discussion, arguments, and everything in between!

Glad to see you sign up! Hooked you up with VIP status too.

Great work also from you and the rest of the team. Knoxville will be a great event to showcase #Halo4Turbo.