CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Could be right. You'd think this would be made clear lol.

Lol, I know right. I think it is 10K though, one of the commentators on Friday (can't remember who) said the winning team would be leaving with 2.5K each.

Warriors 3 - 0 BtH

Holy crap.. Did you see Goofy just go HAM in that last station9 game? 

I have to laugh at all the people who were shit talking last week. Warriors are a different team on LAN. We can't take any of their online scrim fails seriously. They are complete beasts when they're sitting next to each other.

Agreed, Legit was going BEAST that Station 9 game, that might be who you're talking about, though, because the POV's were delayed with Goofy and Legit. Either way, GG's! Dat sweep.

that agl logo at the end of game 5.....

Could have thrown my own cap at Brad!

Perfect timing (to mess things up) #FailFish

As for the brackets... Things are really starting to get dialed in. Looking to be a great tourney.

Agreed, Legit was going BEAST that Station 9 game, that might be who you're talking about, though, because the POV's were delayed with Goofy and Legit. Either way, GG's! Dat sweep.

I saw the stats at the end, pretty sure that Goofy went +9

I saw the stats at the end, pretty sure that Goofy went +9

Ah, okay. Still a great game from Warriors. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

O look another janitor2.gif

Classic vs BTH for top 8 tomorrow and top 6 is considered Pro... so GG

Is that AGL done for the day then? In terms of commentary.

fairly close games but classic could do nothing but watch as SQ ran thru them

Looks like I was right so far. They came out big vs Classic I hope to see that momentum going into there next match.

Nice series. they knew russo wasnt as good as he used to be from scrims, but what can you do i guess. Bravo and Ghost was a nice commentator combo

So are there anymore big matches today?

Ambush, SQ, CP, and Warriors are done for today, I think it's just LB for the rest of the night. Not sure if we'll see many big names.

Ambush, SQ, CP, and Warriors are done for today, I think it's just LB for the rest of the night. Not sure if we'll see many big names.

Are these LB matches even gonna be casted?

My biggest complaint: nobody ever knows whats gonna be happening on the AGL stream. lol. they are some intresting matchups in the looser brackets. However nobody knows if they are gonna be streamed or even casting?

are those matches even gonna happen today?

i think the good matches happen tommrow.

My biggest complaint: nobody ever knows whats gonna be happening on the AGL stream. lol. they are some intresting matchups in the looser brackets. However nobody knows if they are gonna be streamed or even casting?

are those matches even gonna happen today?

i think the good matches happen tommrow.

For sure the good matches are tomorrow.

I try my best to follow along too and I'm confused as hell a lot of the time.

Ugh this is so annoying. They just left the stream so abruptly. If there's no more casting for today 100% then I can just get off for the night but they didn't tell us. If there is casting in a bit over the LB games then I will stay.

actually I think only intresting match left for the day is Classic v. UGC immortal (Elamite's team)

edit: that is if UGC immortal makes it that far in the loosers bracket

Why wouldn't they at least give us a listen in? That would make senses to me.

Casters are back!

About time, I was literally about to leave for the night until I heard Bravo and Ghost came back.

Has the stream been doing any good? Haven't been watching too busy.

Numbers wise?