CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

TVs are angled the wrong way

I was watching AGL stream Halo last night and Brad said he would angle the stations the right way due to how easy it was to screen watch.

Funny how everyone is calling my team warriors when we were the easiest team to beat online before Nashville... We're the only west coast team in the top 8 and we couldn't handle online practice anymore because it was unfair so we finally get a host box and our host is amazing for the teams we play still... You can say we're warriors but the rebroadcast is all there and the host is not why we're winning games now haha with that rant said im excited to prove ourselves this weekend. Its the first time we're actually practiced before an event and im more confident than ever! Its going to be a blast and i can't wait for all the good series! At the end of the day its just online and no one takes winning series online serious...

Classic is gonna wreck the Warriors, Ninja and crew couldn't get their shit together at all last night.

I have to disagree, I think they will do much better on LAN. Hopefully they can get some of their teamwork issues worked out in pool play and early winners bracket as well.

I'm not going to dispute the drop of Ryan but Warriors did need some type of change (could have been something other than a player change). Though so far the change seems to be problematic as APG is having a rough time settling in with Goofy and Legit, lots of arguing every time they did a little bad or even when winning. Perhaps the removal of a teammate from Warriors was a bad call for just performance reasons because from what I've seen warriors might be taken down just due to bad chemistry. 

More than likely I am completely wrong as many of us know that what happens online is almost never the case come LAN time. I hope Ryan has found a place he can fit in and thrive, but I also hope that APG can help warriors and also cash out a win. 

There was a lot of argumentation, but they seem to be getting along better as time goes on. APG is really starting to take a leadership role on the time in terms of objective (most notably extraction games), so I think they will do well on LAN once they have pool play under their belt.

AGL picks up Scuf sponsor.

I saw that on twitter. And I strongly believe that Dr Pepper will be next with another well run event

Oh how I've missed this... Ambush really in a league of their own till anyone proves otherwise. So their top1 forever. 

Warriors looked good on Simplex Ctf against Ambush but on haven ext. they looked awful.

Immortal is just getting shit on by Ambush also.

I have to disagree, I think they will do much better on LAN. Hopefully they can get some of their teamwork issues worked out in pool play and early winners bracket as well.

For their sake I hope they do better on LAN cause this is starting to look bad.

For their sake I hope they do better on LAN cause this is starting to look bad.

Yea, seems to be falling apart on the scrims recently. They all seem better on LAN anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you guys think SQ will do? They've been silently going about their business, winning scrims by impressive margins. 

I think they have the potential to win this event, in all honesty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

we need to have a guy who posts scrim scores on here. There was a guy on the mlg? forums who posted every scrim and score in cool colors and what not.

How do you guys think SQ will do? They've been silently going about their business, winning scrims by impressive margins. 

I think they have the potential to win this event, in all honesty.

They'll upset teams without a doubt but I don't think know if they can make top 2 or not. Depends if they get stuck with the 4th place curse again, I'm rooting for em though. 

If anybody wants to add me and play some, Heirarch DM is the tag. Just got the game a few days ago, so bare with me! Good to see some of you guys are still around.

:)

The SQ hype train is heavy this event  :bman:.

If anybody wants to add me and play some, Heirarch DM is the tag. Just got the game a few days ago, so bare with me! Good to see some of you guys are still around.

no way what is up man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Munoz is on twitter saying something along the lines of his ride bailed so SVR might be moved to the 12th seed or not go at all