CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

I'm not going to dispute the drop of Ryan but Warriors did need some type of change (could have been something other than a player change). Though so far the change seems to be problematic as APG is having a rough time settling in with Goofy and Legit, lots of arguing every time they did a little bad or even when winning. Perhaps the removal of a teammate from Warriors was a bad call for just performance reasons because from what I've seen warriors might be taken down just due to bad chemistry. 

More than likely I am completely wrong as many of us know that what happens online is almost never the case come LAN time. I hope Ryan has found a place he can fit in and thrive, but I also hope that APG can help warriors and also cash out a win. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not going to dispute the drop of Ryan but Warriors did need some type of change (could have been something other than a player change). Though so far the change seems to be problematic as APG is having a rough time settling in with Goofy and Legit, lots of arguing every time they did a little bad or even when winning. Perhaps the removal of a teammate from Warriors was a bad call for just performance reasons because from what I've seen warriors might be taken down just due to bad chemistry. 

More than likely I am completely wrong as many of us know that what happens online is almost never the case come LAN time. I hope Ryan has found a place he can fit in and thrive, but I also hope that APG can help warriors and also cash out a win. 

I knew after spectating AGL Pittsburgh that APG would be joining Warriors, but wasn't sure who they were going to plan on dropping..I feel that RyaNoob has something to prove at this event most definitely.

I think their average Top 2 placing is going to fall. In fact, I could see them out of top 4 just because they're out of practice.

RyaNoob is better than Goofy and he didn't go to Pakistan for to long, right before an event.

-Alias

I think Warriors vs Classic will be the best match in the whole tourney. Especially if it happens in losers

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Warriors vs Classic will be the best match in the whole tourney. Especially if it happens in losers

Definitely, I see a crap load of trash-talk at the event on that match..well there better be..I need some excitement.

Definitely, I see a crap load of trash-talk at the event on that match..well there better be..I need some excitement.

2 storylines:

Mikwen vs. Ninja,

Ryanoob vs. his old team

classic vs. warriors needs to happen at knoxville

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 storylines:

Mikwen vs. Ninja,

Ryanoob vs. his old team

classic vs. warriors needs to happen at knoxville

I think its been Ninja > Mikwen for a long time now but i guess that will still be a good match.

I see that Humpflung kid on Mutiny going big. lol jk. For real though, Warriors were looking rough on Ninja's stream. They goof off and Ninja was getting irratated. I see their rivalry against Ambush getting the best of them.

AGL 7 Predictions and Players to Watch

Top 12:

1. Ambush
  2. Warriors
  3. BTH
  4. Status Quo
  5. Severance
  6. Classic
  7. Crowd Pleasers
  8. Hold Your Applause
  9. Reality Check
  10. Slaughterhouse
  11. Hydra
  12. Immortal

Players To Watch:

Heinz: Halo veteran who has won numerous MLG events and is currently the commander of Halo team that should never lose a slayer gametype. Might not get enough credit because of his savage teammates, but this kid is an objective mastermind with an underrated shot.

Goofy: Probably the player that needs to prove the most at AGL 7 (Ryanoob Dilemma and Leaving the Country). Seems to rise to the occasion under pressure. Has proven he is good on LAN and has a Clutch factor. (Triggers Down Pit Slayer and the MLG Halo 4 launch event)

APG: Seems to be the best player on Warriors based off of recent online scrims. It will be interesting to see how he meshes in with Warriors because he has stressed that his team needs better communication. Known as having one of the best BR/DMR’s since he stepped on the scene. It will be interesting to see how he plays against his old teammates that dropped him from what was already considered an unstoppable Halo team.

Ryanoob: Was dropped after winning MLG Dallas and placing 2nd at both AGL Chicago and Nashville in Halo 4. Was on the team Infamous that first defeated the God Squad at MLG Raleigh in the Halo Reach era. It will be interesting to see how Ryanoob interacts against his old team. In order to succeed Ryanoob needs to balance out objective with slaying and focus on talking trash after the game.

Lethul: Was also on Infamous when they defeated Instinct in 2011. Has hated Halo 4 since November 6, 2012. After placing poorly at AGL Nashville he needs to prove that his Halo skill still exists. A Top 3 finish would be a major win for internet trolls everywhere.

Blaze: Was also on the Infamous team that won MLG Raleigh. Haven’t seen much from him in Halo 4. Hope to see some of his flashy plays and bold objective decisions that helped Infamous win Raleigh 2011. He just dropped a 25 Bomb on Onyx Team Slayer in a scrim against Warriors.

Elamite Warrior:  One of the best Halo Pro’s of all time who mainly succeeded in the Halo 3 era. Retired after the 2011 MLG Columbus NBNS event and commentated for the Halo 4 launch event. Will most likely be unpracticed for AGL 7, but he did seem to be the GOAT when 343 invited pros to test out their game.

Gabriel: Very good player that lead Severance to the 3rd seed. It will be interesting to see if he and his team can place top 4 with new and better competition at AGL 7.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This event is going to be so sick, so happy I decided to go and will be repping dr Pepp :)

I cant wait to see what Status Quo can do as well 

This event is going to be so sick, so happy I decided to go and will be repping dr Pepp :)

I cant wait to see what Status Quo can do as well 

Do you know if you will be hopping on the mic? Maybe we'll see some Saucey/Gandhi commentating  :gandhi:  :saucey:

Those scrims last night between Warriors and CP were looking bad for warriors. Especially on the skyline CTF game. I mean when a player(Legit) knocks their teammate running the flag(Goofy) off the map by running into them, you know there's a problem.

Classic vs. Warriors will be the highlight of AGL...

...That and of course Uncle Sudd

Plus crowd pleasers are the biggest online warriors in existence. Ninja watched the replay on skyline of the last kill, and he should've gotten the kill. But of course, one of them ate a sticky det, a beat down and 2 shots.

Interesting, but IMO ridiculous take.  Three of Crowd Pleasers team ( Lifestyle, Cratos, Shooter ) have played together for over 2 years and have over 8 LAN events under their belts.  They brought Nemassist over from Pure as a seasoned pro, this is Nemassist's 13th LAN event and he is a very, very good player. 

If you re-watch the any of the broadcasts of the last three night of CP- Warriors scrims, it has more to do with CP having better map position than Warriors... rather than actual slaying battles, which by the way CP won as well.

That said, CP will have to be on their A game to beat Warriors this weekend at AGL7.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Interesting, but IMO ridiculous take.  Three of Crowd Pleasers team ( Lifestyle, Cratos, Shooter ) have played together for over 2 years and have over 8 LAN events under their belts.  They brought Nemassist over from Pure as a seasoned pro, this is Nemassist's 13th LAN event and he is a very, very good player. 

If you re-watch the any of the broadcasts of the last three night of CP- Warriors scrims, it has more to do with CP having better map position than Warriors... rather than actual slaying battles, which by the way CP won as well.

That said, CP will have to be on their A game to beat Warriors this weekend at AGL7.

stahp

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Classic vs. Warriors will be the highlight of AGL...

...That and of course Uncle Sudd

They have proven time and time again they barely show up to LAN and don't end up placing well. They've also proven that they do very well on online scrims because of Host. Did you rewatch all the times where someone on their team would eat shots and literally drop no shields when the shots landed?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

They have proven time and time again they barely show up to LAN and don't end up placing well. They've also proven that they do very well on online scrims because of Host. Did you rewatch all the times where someone on their team would eat shots and literally drop no shields when the shots landed?

They also aren't playing with an anchor this event. Nemesist is MUCH better then showtime was. If you go back and watch the re-broadcast you can very easily tell that warriors loosing, was not because of host.

And they are hardly online warriors. Before Nashville, CP did not win one series prior to the tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this

did i mention fucking this

the whole team are online warriors, that fact is undeniable

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3