CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Scratch that, last minute team change, Munoz to team with Ryanoob, combining rocket powers.

Rocket Power

- Munoz

- RyaNoob

- Puckett

- (TBD)

I can't wait to see how Classic does at KNOX. Ambush and Warriors are always fun to watch, but I think Classic could come out really strong here and shock everyone. I'll be rooting for RyaNoob!

They dropped me instead of Goofy(I talked to them because this was a concern of mine) because they wanted to make sure everything would work out in the long term.

However, I rewatched AGL5 and concluded that I played a hell of a lot better than I gave myself credit for and think after watching that that I shouldnt've been dropped :D

Also to the second part of TWrex, Warriors was losing to a random 4 group of mikwen ola MAVEN +1 so I don't know if that math works out, we will see come tourney time though, so excited!

I'm willing to bet my money that you beat Warriors. Who wants to accept my bet? Warriors need to show up on LAN. A lot of good teams coming this weekend. I see a lot of upsets.

I expect Immortal to make some big upsets.

Warriors are looking rather sketchy in their scrim against Crowd Pleasers.

They dropped me instead of Goofy(I talked to them because this was a concern of mine) because they wanted to make sure everything would work out in the long term.

However, I rewatched AGL5 and concluded that I played a hell of a lot better than I gave myself credit for and think after watching that that I shouldnt've been dropped :D

Also to the second part of TWrex, Warriors was losing to a random 4 group of mikwen ola MAVEN +1 so I don't know if that math works out, we will see come tourney time though, so excited!

I'm willing to bet my money that you beat Warriors. Who wants to accept my bet? Warriors need to show up on LAN. A lot of good teams coming this weekend. I see a lot of upsets. :gandhi:

I'm excited to see what Ryanoob has taught the guys from Classic. I feel like on the close objective games Classic is gonna be smarter than Warriors and might be able to edge it out because of Ryanoob's experience with Warriors. (Just keep the rockets away from Ryan.) Plus off subject i can't wait for UncleSudd to be the first "Manager" to get a tech. 

i really genuinely feel you fit in with classic well im excited to see you guys play. If classic comes in hot we could see more talk of elite teams besides ambush and warriors which we desperately need.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ryan will be taking his rocket skills to Team Classic!

Ryan will be taking his rocket skills to Team Classic!

What's the story with Ryan's rocket? I missed the last AGL

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly think Warriors will still do well. I mean look at Nashville, everyone was hyping Faded just because they won online scrims and look what happened to them. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ryanoob vs Warriors AGL7  :gandhi:

I agree with the post about warriors being a strong lan team. They are getting bs'd pretty bad against cratos and friends.

Good luck at AGL I think both team will do well, with the team changes, but Ambush with that guy OLA and the myth Snip3down. GG.

Actually Fixed 

Yeah, got them mixed up, my bad. :D

Cant wait for Warriors vs Classic

Me either. It's win or go home I feel like.