CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Bestman is the best player in the game.  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My personal favorite part of this thread is the that the only guy defending Crowd Pleasers is a dude with a Crownd Pleasers profile pic.

Predictions: Tons of game 5's including one in LBF between Ambush and Classic.

1st Warriors

2nd Ambush

3rd Classic

4th RC/SQ (depends on how dersky fits with this lineup)

I totally forgot about Uncle Sudd. RC to sweep every game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont see anyone beating Ambush this tournament. I think sQ has the best shot and will take a few games but I just dont see it happening yet

I don't think warriors should have dropped ryanoob for this event. Now they are way under practiced and loosing scrims. To be honest I don't think they will place top 3 :/ They should have dropped goofy in my opinion. Not because of skill but because he was going away for so long. With just a few days before the event they would have to use wizardry to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed Ryanoob was the clear choice to keep imo.

And the only team that can use wizardry is Ambush and that's only because of this guy

pistola.jpg

cant fault goofy for living life and ryanoob had a bad AGL5. APG and Ninja play so much i think it will make up for lack of goofy

this warriors / crowd pleasers scrim is rather interesting, a surprising amount of back and forth. also, really awesome to be watching skyline flag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Munoz to transfer to Warriors, then kill himself with rockets.

Scratch that, last minute team change, Munoz to team with Ryanoob, combining rocket powers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They dropped me instead of Goofy(I talked to them because this was a concern of mine) because they wanted to make sure everything would work out in the long term.

However, I rewatched AGL5 and concluded that I played a hell of a lot better than I gave myself credit for and think after watching that that I shouldnt've been dropped :D

Also to the second part of TWrex, Warriors was losing to a random 4 group of mikwen ola MAVEN +1 so I don't know if that math works out, we will see come tourney time though, so excited!

• Upvote (+1) 8

RunSoarEatFour to have the best team name

Hold your Applause won't lose a Team Slayer all weekend

G

They dropped me instead of Goofy(I talked to them because this was a concern of mine) because they wanted to make sure everything would work out in the long term.

However, I rewatched AGL5 and concluded that I played a hell of a lot better than I gave myself credit for and think after watching that that I shouldnt've been dropped :D

Also to the second part of TWrex, Warriors was losing to a random 4 group of mikwen ola MAVEN +1 so I don't know if that math works out, we will see come tourney time though, so excited!

Good luck man! come out like walshy did when he got dropped from final boss ;)

G

Good luck man! come out like walshy did when he got dropped from final boss ;)

Oh it will happen

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People are overreacting to these scrims, as usual. Before Nashville Warriors looked pretty bad, and they ended up taking 2nd. Not to mention Warriors just played a very competitive series against Ambush less than a day ago.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Plus crowd pleasers are the biggest online warriors in existence. Ninja watched the replay on skyline of the last kill, and he should've gotten the kill. But of course, one of them ate a sticky det, a beat down and 2 shots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah you played extremely well and consistent  at AGL5 at least from what i saw, i think honestly Goofy should be dropped since i cannot remember a time he has had a better series than you have in series that mattered, and since he had to take a trip to Pakistan, just seems like a illogical choice to drop you over Goofy, and i feel it will hurt Warriors more in the longrun, but we shall see this weekend. GL to you and Classic btw.

Classic vs Warriors AGL7   :)

I would honestly LOVE to see this. I really like Ryan personally, but i want to see both teams do well.

I would honestly LOVE to see this. I really like Ryan personally, but i want to see both teams do well.

Faith :D Agreed