CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Not a single mention for Crowd Pleasers?  Interesting.  This is the team that has a chance to not only be competitive with but beat  Ambush and Warriors.  They've been together for 3+ years, multiple top 6 finishes, just superb overall teamwork.

Nemassist

Cratos

Lifestyle

Shooter

Coming in under the radar and primed to make a run. 

As long as cratos doesn't miss shots...lol

I was watching that series. The score was more like 5-4 rC or something, Warriors won games.

That the Sudds barely beat them on a tri-host on Goofy's first night back says a lot.

I was talking about the first game(haven ext.) not the series, I didn't watch the entire series.

G4C Crowd Pleasers, top 4

Severance, top 4

Hold your Applause, top 8

Really interested to see how Pulse Classic, Believe the Hype, and Status Quo place

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gonna be a fun event.

Imma be laser tagging all weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 8

These forums look great! I'm pumped everyone has a hub to discuss all things Halo again. It feels like 2006-2011 :)

The matchup I'm most excited for is Classic vs. Warriors. Ninja vs. Mikwen and Ryanoob vs. his former team. Should be an exciting match! 

• Upvote (+1) 7

G4C Crowd Pleasers, top 4

Severance, top 4

Hold your Applause, top 8

Really interested to see how Pulse Classic, Believe the Hype, and Status Quo place

I've been watching Crowd Pleasers play the last few nights on Nemassist's stream.  They have beaten Warriors 5-0 and 2-1, last night they destroyed Pure ( Trey, devin, Hunter and TheRealStr8Sick).  It is online so we'll have to see what happens come Saturday in Knoxville.

I really hope "Hold your applause" lose, and fast.

I was Sesame Street to do really well because I know someone on it who's very funny.

Good luck to all competitors though!

-Alias

What the hell did we ever do to you? :(

WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY!!

1. Warriors

2. Ambush

All other teams are good. This feels great to have a thread like this back. Great to see the community grow and get bigger and better. Props to everyone keeping this alive! Can't wait for this tournament. Gonna be insane! Hope every team plays at their peek.

Also, the list should now be as follows due to a recent disband

1. Reign Ambush - Heinz, Formal, Snip3down, Pistola - Coach Diesel
  2. Warriors - Legit, Goofy, Ninja, aPG - Coach Kalvin
  3. Severance - Gabriel, MuNoZ, Aptitude,Sargoth - Coach Sixten
  4. Status Quo - Flamesword, enable, Ace, DeRsKy
  5. Reality Check - Suddoth1, Suddoth2, Monster, Absolutely
  6. G4C Crowd Pleasers - Nemassist, Cratos, Shooter, LifeStyle
  7. Pulse Classic - Chig, Mikwen, Russo, Ryanoob - Coach Spikemouth
  8. Believe The Hype - Cloud, LethuL, Blaze, MaNiaC - Coach Phil
  9. Slaughterhouse - Regi21, Neighbor, Aries, BesT MaN
  10. Hydra - Krazy, Exhale, Capitol, Chaser
  11. Hold Your Applause - Spartan, Sir Siege, Showtime, SickStory
  12. New Breed - Tie, Gonna, Carefreecito, SpindlyMike

These forums look great! I'm pumped everyone has a hub to discuss all things Halo again. It feels like 2006-2011 :)

The matchup I'm most excited for is Classic vs. Warriors. Ninja vs. Mikwen and Ryanoob vs. his former team. Should be an exciting match! 

Could not agree with you more!

wait, what happened to hold your applause?

11th seed now

11th seed now

my eyes fail me lol. only other team of interest is UGC Immortal

UGC Immortal Valen Elumnite Hoaxer

They have no 4th listed. Anybody know who the 4th is?

my eyes fail me lol. only other team of interest is UGC Immortal

UGC Immortal Valen Elumnite Hoaxer

They have no 4th listed. Anybody know who the 4th is?

According to Valen's Twitter they're still looking for a 4th, that was like 4~ hours ago, though so they might've found one.

What the hell did we ever do to you? :(

One of your teammates really annoys me...

I like you though, played you online a few times and it was really close, and I'm pretty sure your friends with one of my friends.

I just don't like one of your teammates, but I know you guys will do good...

One of your teammates really annoys me...

I like you though, played you online a few times and it was really close, and I'm pretty sure your friends with one of my friends.

I just don't like one of your teammates, but I know you guys will do good...

Fair enough <3 

Snipedown seems to be really excited for the event, and when he's enjoying himself he always plays better than usual.

I'd like to say Warriors has a better chance this time, but with Goofy having some time off to visit family I don't really know how they'll do. I'm hoping aPG gives them the push they need to at least take a few more games from Ambush, though.

And as usual you can't really count Severance out.

So if I had to wager I'd play it safe and go with Ambush, but I wouldn't say that an upset is impossible.

Ambush top 2 automatically. I don't really like how a weapon update is being used two days before a tournament so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. SvR top 5, Classic and Warriors should place well too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Neighbor and Bestman to carry to top 12. Regi and aries have no idea how to play H4.

Hold Your Applause: Don't really know about this squad. They are all good players but what I'm wondering is who would be the guy running flags. Three of those players used to be the "main sniper" on their previous teams. Will be interesting to see.

Reality Check: This team depends on how Monster performs on LAN. 

Severance: I'm sure there's been a blow to their chemistry since Aptitude was supposed to be dropped for spartan. But Sargoth is 100x better than Regi and Proverb.

Status Quo has been absolutely demolishing teams. I expect great things. #LFQ

Hydra: Chaser is a goat. Krazy doesn't miss. Exhale uses needler. Capitol runs flag. Top 8 if they don't choke.

Crowd Pleasers: Who ever said something about them teaming for three years, not true. Crowd Pleasers assembled Providence 2011 which was Cratos, Shooter, Lifestyle and Chaser. Nemassist has replaced Chaser since then. This team has good chemistry. They should do well.

Warriors: I know Goofy just got back from his vacation or whatever it was but warriors depend on him to hold his own. Apg and Ninja are insanely good at h4 and Legit is a Lan player. Might take games from Ambush but I don't expect a win.

It's been a while since I've typed this much for a Halo forum <3

• Upvote (+1) 1