CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Well he did go ham in the finals... where it counts. 

When does he not go ham lol. We all know it was biased though. He's gandhi's "twitter son" and Maven practically drools over him :P

Well deserved MVP for Chig

Agreed. He was going big for Classic.

Overall pretty entertaining, I was rooting for SQ but it was a pretty convincing finish. Can someone recap the top 6 standings?

Was a fun event to spectate from home. I see the competition rising for next event. :maven:

Overall pretty entertaining, I was rooting for SQ but it was a pretty convincing finish. Can someone recap the top 6 standings?

AGL 7 Knoxville 4v4 Placings: 1)Ambush 2)Status Quo 3)Classic 4)Warriors 5/6)Slaughter House 5/6)Crowed Pleasers 7/8)BTH 7/8)RC

• Upvote (+1) 1

AGL 7 Knoxville 4v4 Placings: 1)Ambush 2)Status Quo 3)Classic 4)Warriors 5/6)Slaughter House 5/6)Crowed Pleasers 7/8)BTH 7/8)RC

Not sure if I'm more impressed with Slaughter getting 5/6 or more disappointed in BTH for getting 7/8.

Biggest surprise of the weekend for me was Ace. This was his first event in a long time and he played out of his mind.

This is true.  He's the only reason that Abandon game didn't end up being a steak lol.

Was hoping Mikwen would win Caster's choice award. :(