CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

not hating on you but hop off em bro haha, RC will beat them 1st round with relative ease IMO, Slaughter is a rag tag group put together just to go to the event for fun.

I ADMIT haha i am the first to say i was wrong but tbh it doesnt bother me in the least bit because now i get to cheer for them actually doing well.#Neighbor #legend

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see warriors 3-0'ing SQ, station 9 extraction is their best gametype. Shame too, I thought SQ would beat warriors tbh. 

What exactly happened?

Immortal sent two guys to one extraction point. One was directly behind the other. The guy in front was acting like he was extracting. Classic kills the guy in front and backs off thinking it's over but the guy in the back was extracting and he got it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I ADMIT haha i am the first to say i was wrong but tbh it doesnt bother me in the least bit because now i get to cheer for them actually doing well.#Neighbor #legend

haha I have had work and havent been able to check this thread to make sure you got to see the results of the RC vs SH series :D but I am glad to have found this post haha

Immortal sent two guys to one extraction point. One was directly behind the other. The guy in front was acting like he was extracting. Classic kills the guy in front and backs off thinking it's over but the guy in the back was extracting and he got it.

Oh, right, thanks. Yeah, sounds like a great play.

RC lost, I actually wanted them to do good   :(

Same. :( 

#SaddLife

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think thats the only Station 9 warriors ever lost at an AGL, surprising. Hopefully they can pull the comeback and 3-2 warriors 

holy shit SQ, clutching out that skyline flag. I hope they take game 5 

Wish I could watch right now... sitting at work on a government computer that has the bandwidth of a potato.

Wow, Warriors vs Status Quo Game 5 absolutely destroyed the AGL stream. Can't go 3 seconds without it freezing.

Just missed that whole Abandon game due to laggy channel. :(

Warrios in LB.  Maybe this means we'll see that Warriors/Classic match everyone wants to see!

Well I missed the whole game 5 due to my pc autoupdating. Then when I try to watch on xbox it cant load the stream due to lag. Anywho, Warriors choked big time. Had the 2-0 lead in the series. That Skyline game was the difference. They capped the flag and thought they could sit in their base with the lead. Pretty disappointed. They better make it out of losers.

I think SQ can beat Ambush but I don't think Warriors can at this point. I think Warriors best chance is SQ losing to Ambush and meeting them in the losers finals in a best of 11.