CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

what is considered pro now? top 8? top 12?

12 by AGL seeds.

Personially I would say Top 6.

12 by AGL seeds.

Personially I would say Top 6.

I agree on top 6, that way there's more of a chance that the Sudds don't gain pro status.  :kappa:

Awesome intense finals game.

I can only take that as a sign to the amount of intensity that will happen tomorrow.

Legit and Cloud are Lan Gods.

These forums look great! I'm pumped everyone has a hub to discuss all things Halo again. It feels like 2006-2011 :)

The matchup I'm most excited for is Classic vs. Warriors. Ninja vs. Mikwen and Ryanoob vs. his former team. Should be an exciting match! 

True dat man.

I've missed the Halo forum days in it's prime, hopefully this will bring it all back. I'm hopeful!

I agree on top 6, that way there's more of a chance that the Sudds don't gain pro status.  :kappa:

I like you already. 

This forum is gonna be amazing.

So many grudge matches tomorrow and Sunday! Hate that I'm going to miss most of them live due to 2 twelve hour shifts...

Top 12 is so odd to me for Pro Status

Why? It's an even number, and not odd. Hopefully you see what I did there. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen was destroying CP in the scrims tonight. Can't wait to watch him tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was awesome watching the FFA's today. So pumped for 4v4 tomorrow.  Should be some intense matches. Looking forward to Warriors-Classic.

Agree.. only people in the money should be considered pro. WHy should people who didnt make any money be considered pro?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really pulling for Sq. All around solid halo players they may be little behind in Halo4 but they been grinding so it seems. Looking for a big upset.

Agree.. only people in the money should be considered pro. WHy should people who didnt make any money be considered pro?

This. Looked up the definition of Professional and came back "engaged in by persons receiving financial return". Although it doesn't really matter because it's a title, it's kind of annoying seeing people saying they're a professional Halo player when they haven't won a single thing at an event.

I'm really pulling for Sq. All around solid halo players they may be little behind in Halo4 but they been grinding so it seems. Looking for a big upset.

I think Status Quo is gonna be the team that beats Ambush. I've heard too many great things about their teamwork.

Lol I like how Beyond forums got a few shoutouts at stream hehe looks like this is where ppl should go for halo. FFA was fun to watch, I hope they have no problems with the brackets tomorrow, should be good

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol I like how Beyond forums got a few shoutouts at stream hehe looks like this is where ppl should go for halo. FFA was fun to watch, I hope they have no problems with the brackets tomorrow, should be good

Getting a lot of love from the casters for sure. We're just glad the community finally has a place to call home :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

This weekend is gonna be nuts, if Legit and Cloud destroy like they did Warriors and BTH do much better in my mind.

IT IS INEVITABLE, IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Ambush seem to have a pretty easy WB. Might play against them considering how hard the teams on the opposite side of the bracket will need to be playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep. This Bracket change could end up hurting Ambush. The other side of the bracket is going to be crazy with all those quality teams duking it out. They will most likely end up with a lot more practice and lot more momentum then Ambush will.

Gonna be some great matches these next two days. Can't wait.