CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

FFA is purely for entertainment for the viewers and $500/bragging rights for the winner. FFA has nothing to do with seeding this event.

O The title of the stream is FFA for top 16 seeds, I assumed that meant for seeding, however it really means for the top 16 seeds

Im fucking stupid 

O The title of the stream is FFA for top 16 seeds, I assumed that meant for seeding, however it really means for the top 16 seeds

Im fucking stupid 

Don't worry, easy mistake to make.

chig cloud elamite and enable moving on, names like cratos, formal, ninja, pistola eliminated.

GO ELAMITE

Love watching Enable, he's such a fearless player. I'm not really feeling the Simplex, what happened with Onyx again?

A few xboxes on the main stage wouldn't load Forge Island we they had to settle with Simplex.  -_-

A few xboxes on the main stage wouldn't load Forge Island we they had to settle with Simplex.  -_-

I miss the ODST discs, worked so well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh dang, what a bummer =(

I miss the ODST discs, worked so well.

You are so right, those were so convenient

so no DLC at all at AGL 7?

cause i keep hearing conflicting. things. i think only a few boxes had an issue at the venue so they scrapped onyx for ffa. right?

so no DLC at all at AGL 7?

cause i keep hearing conflicting. things. i think only a few boxes had an issue at the venue so they scrapped onyx for ffa. right?

I believe it's just FFA, when they switched POV on stream I saw Skyline picked.

I believe it's just FFA, when they switched POV on stream I saw Skyline picked.

Correct.

-Ghost

The event is incredible so far - It is way nice than the setup we had at MLG Dallas 100%

Haven't been keeping up;

1. Was that the second semi
  2. If not how many more FFA's do we have to go?

The event is incredible so far - It is way nice than the setup we had at MLG Dallas 100%

No way, not possible. I mean look how convenient it was to go to the bathroom from mainstage!!

To answere your question above: Yes and One

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gandhi: YOSHI WON IT! YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI

Ghost: Everybody calm down, we don't know who won yet

Congrats Legit!

Top 8 FFA Placings for AGL7

1) Legit
2) Yoshi
3) Cloud
4) Hoaxer
5) Enable
6) Aries
7) Krazy
8) Elumnite

that was actually highly entertaining to watch, if this is made a regular thing it can only be more fun to watch

That last game was intense.

I just have to laugh at all the morons in Ninja's stream the other day who were saying things like "drop legit he's a wash-up".

The guy is an absolute king on LAN

• Upvote (+1) 1

That last game was intense.

I just have to laugh at all the morons in Ninja's stream the other day who were saying things like "drop legit he's a wash-up".

The guy is an absolute king on LAN

Agreed, but I don't really pay attention to Twitch chats, just full of misinformed kids who like to troll. That's what really matters, though. When you perform on LAN when it matters. It's easy to not put in 100% effort on an online scrim. 

what is considered pro now? top 8? top 12?

big debate on this, lots saying top 8 shouldnt be considered because of lack of competition, i personally feel 6-8 should be considered pro.