CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Probably already asked but are they using 110/110 this tournament or the actual weapon update?

TU from what Gandhi/Maven said when they brought it up.

Halo 4 update makes the event a lot better to watch.

For sho. I don't think I could handle another 5 shot BR event.

That is a huge let down that SvR is not attending this event....

What is up with all of these teams dropping out last minute?!

can someone please explain to me what ghost meant by the BRs spread being random, rewarding sweeping and being inconsistent creates a larger skill gap? it makes absolutely no sense.

I want to see Slaughter House make a run :D MASON COBBBBBB.

Right with ya, I think they will be top 3 this event

I want to see Slaughter House make a run :D MASON COBBBBBB.

Regicide way too big of an anchor. Even with Aries and Neighbor!

I really would like to see an underdog team make top 4 though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Regicide way too big of an anchor. Even with Aries and Neighbor!

I really would like to see an underdog team make top 4 though.

Definitely the team I want to watch.

I see a bunch of oldschool players in the main chat. Glad some are supporting the game.

Right with ya, I think they will be top 3 this event

not hating on you but hop off em bro haha, RC will beat them 1st round with relative ease IMO, Slaughter is a rag tag group put together just to go to the event for fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

PS any updates on the FFA? i watched one round but had little to not interest tbh and the pool play has no commentary :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

PS any updates on the FFA? i watched one round but had little to not interest tbh and the pool play has no commentary :/

FFA is stacked right now man. A lot of top players in this game I'm watching right now. Check it out.

Not any big upsets apart from Snipedown getting knocked out 1st round. First game of 2nd round is being played now.

not hating on you but hop off em bro haha, RC will beat them 1st round with relative ease IMO, Slaughter is a rag tag group put together just to go to the event for fun.

ha, its some wishful thinking I suppose. Can't help but root for the old school, don't know much about regicide, but I would just like to see neighbor bman and aries do well.

ha, its some wishful thinking I suppose. Can't help but root for the old school, don't know much about regicide, but I would just like to see neighbor bman and aries do well.

dont get me wrong if they dominate RC round 1 ill prob bust a nut haha you cant hate neighbor hes just so weirdly entertaining

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never count out Bman! But the Sudds are prepared and were looking good last night against Crowd Pleasers.

haha never. It should be a good series, I just think that RC is slightly overrated.. just my opinion, I have checked out some of their scrims and they just don't impress me much. Series could go either way but I wouldn't be shocked at all if SH beats them.

I love ghandi when he tries to not swear xD

"Guys we need to restart the stream hold on to your fu-........selves"

All of RC has been eliminated from the FFA. Elumnite, Hoaxer, Riot Shock (he got 17th in halo 2 in 06) and Aries move on

next heat is crazy stacked

How exactly does the FFA and the seeding work?

as far as i know random groups were assigned of the top 24 teams and then they play in groups of 8 for 15 mins, top 4 advance

How exactly does the FFA and the seeding work?

FFA is purely for entertainment for the viewers and $500/bragging rights for the winner. FFA has nothing to do with seeding this event.